Islamic Beast/AC

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

Islamic Beast/AC

Postby notworthcomparing on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am

notworthcomparing

Re: Islamic Beast/AC

Postby laney on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Very interesting. :read2:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:09 pm

laney

You are on the right track

The cult religion of Islam will be promoted by Satan's beast of Revelation in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Revelation 13] ... notice the two horns of the false prophet [representing the two major divisions of Islam [Sunni/Shia] .... notice the two horns on a Muslim minaret

This one will rise out of northwestern Mesopotamia [Iraq/Levant today]... the ancient land that Magog and His brothers ruled over 500 years after the flood [Ezekiel 38] .... this same land was then possessed by the Assyrians for about 1500 years, then the Chaldean Babylonians, then Media/Persia, and then the northern Seleucid rule of Alexander the Great's broken empire

.... then the prophets look long to our day and we have the setting that they saw in advance
Straightshot

Postby kirthril on Wed May 27, 2015 9:25 am

If this is true, then that means we have 2 caliphs. The Isis head... don't know name and now the Iranian ayatollah. This won't last long. There will only be one, and Daniel pins the tail on the nation of Turkey. Even the muslims say there will be 12 (I think) caliphs total and are only on number 9 so far (I believe). So still a while to go, if satans version is to be believed.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby Straightshot on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 pm

The little horn Caliph of Daniel's visions will confederate 10 other radicals to rule over the Middle East

Any Muslim political leaders of states like Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc. will most likely be overthrown and the constituent populations will give following and allegiance to the little horn .... three are specifically noted as being plucked up by the little horn

The current strategies used by the radicals of the Islamic state [ISIL] are and will attract more and more recruits and followers from not only the Middle East, but from many nation

All of this is in the beginning set up for the tribulation period to come
Straightshot

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:21 am

kirthril wrote:If this is true, then that means we have 2 caliphs. The Isis head... don't know name and now the Iranian ayatollah. This won't last long. There will only be one, and Daniel pins the tail on the nation of Turkey. Even the muslims say there will be 12 (I think) caliphs total and are only on number 9 so far (I believe). So still a while to go, if satans version is to be believed.

This falls in line with my friend telling me that WW3 will start in the Baltics...and she said 8-10 years from now (says she got her information from talking with military friends)....and Daniel 11:44 concerning "the north."
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch