OBAMA SPEECH/PAVING THE WAY FOR THE END TIMES RELIGION

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

OBAMA SPEECH/PAVING THE WAY FOR THE END TIMES RELIGION

Postby joyfulchild on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Tuesday President Obama confirmed that he is paving the way for the final antichrist. In his televised address in Indonesia, Obama claimed to be a “Christian”, but reconfirmed his believe in Islam “as a great religion”, and Muslims as true worshipers of God.

The Commander in Chief in Washington told the people in Jakarta, that he consider’s Islam to be the truth a revelation he got as a boy, listening to Muslim prayers.

This are the exact words used by Obama:

“it is also home to the world’s largest Muslim population – a truth that I came to know as a boy when I heard the call to prayer across Jakarta”.

The US head of state also called Islam a “great” religion, that must not be lead by al Qaeda:

“Instead, all of us must defeat al Qaeda and its affiliates, who have no claim to be leaders of any religion – certainly not a great, world religion like Islam”.

As a committed Muslim, President Obama confirmed he visited a Mosque in Jakarta. Obama “admired” what he saw and heard.

“Earlier today, I visited the Istiqlal mosque – a place of worship that was still under construction when I lived in Jakarta. I admired its soaring minaret, imposing dome, and welcoming space”.

Inside the televised address, Obama also praised Muslims in Indonesia, who “chose to Worship God as they please”.

” Across an archipelago that contains some of God’s most beautiful creations, islands rising above an ocean named for peace, people choose to worship God as they please”.

At the end of the President’s speech, he promoted the One World Religion. Obama agreed that Christians should visit Mosques, and Muslims be allowed into Churches.

“As a Christian visiting a mosque on this visit, I found it in the words of a leader who was asked about my visit and said, “Muslims are also allowed in churches. We are all God’s followers.”

Source: THE WHITE HOUSE

My comment:

After the Cairo speech, many Americans became convinced Obama is a Muslim. Still many have doubts, and question if the US President really is a committed Koran obeying Muslim.

After Tuesday speech in Jakarta, there should be no more doubt that Obama has come out of the closet. His admiration for Islam is greater than many Muslims are able to express.

Islam will surely have a “great place” inside the End time Universal religion. Obama is one of the men who is paving the way for the final antichrist. In Jakarta we got this message in plainer words, than in his address to the Egyptians. Obama is convinced Muslim and Christians are called to share the same house of worship, since they are both “Children of God”.

This message delete Jesus of Nazareth as the only gate to Heaven. That there is no other name neither in Heaven nor on the Earth, that man can be saved.

The One World religion of Obama and his men will be a compromise, that all men will be forced to swallow for the sake of “peace” on Earth.

Men like Obama will welcome the final man of lawlessness, who will set up his throne in God”s temple in Jerusalem.

2 Thessalonians 2:2-4
not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

(end of scripture)

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
joyfulchild

Re: OBAMA SPEECH/PAVING THE WAY FOR THE END TIMES RELIGION

Postby drdos on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:39 am

Well I know this insn't a popular opinion on this board but I have to say that Obama is paving the way for himself... :bag:
drdos

Postby Kedo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 am

He is starting to sound like this:

Revelation 13:11-17 KJV

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth;and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Kedo

Postby laney on Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

drdos wrote:Well I know this insn't a popular opinion on this board but I have to say that Obama is paving the way for himself... :bag:

yep.
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby joymart on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:38 am

Leny, Dr Dos I sure hate to say it but I think you are right. :(
Joy
joymart

Postby El Gallo on Fri May 13, 2011 2:22 pm

"two horns," perhaps the U.S. and Islam. Let us remmber that Islam has never shared the bed willingly. A tactic of jihad is that the most prominent churches be conquered and then turned into mosques. I am unaware of any mosque being turned into a church. Also remember that the Koran allows Muslims to tell lies to protect their identity as a Muslim, when necessary. Bottom line is, I expect that a miracle-working Mahdi will energize hundreds of millions of Muslims to be lay soldiers, who will subdue the world be share numbers and the dread they spread (head chopping, dismemberment, and they other tricks they already use.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Postby jgilberAZ on Sat May 14, 2011 8:17 am

This is what Walid Shoebat wrote in God's War on Terror:

Walid Shoebat wrote:Every time some Westerner has tried to argue with me about Islam, I have clearly demonstrated to them that every devout or even semi-devout Muslim believes in the coming of the Mahdi. One example occurred in Long Island, New York, at a Jewish-Christian conference during the lunch break. A Messianic Jewish rabbi and I were taken by a pastor to a restaurant across the street from the church. "I have been visiting this restaurant for so many years, it's owned by Muslims and never once did I experience any bad treatment" commented the pastor. "Really" I asked? Then the waiter came and handed us our menus. "Assalamu Alaikum" (peace be upon you) I said to the waiter, 'Wa-Alaykum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakath," replied the waiter, in English this means "and peace be upon you, Alla's mercy and His blessings." Once I gave the official Islamic greeting in perfect classical Arabic a degree of trust developed and we began our private chat in Arabic while the other two who knew no Arabic were chatting alone. He thought I was Muslim and we had a few laughs. I asked him in Arabic, "Do you believe this; I am sitting here with a Christian pastor and a rabbi?" I then began to quote Mohammed's famous end times prophecy of the trees and stones that cry out for Muslims to kill the Jews. "So, what do you think?" I asked him, 'Is it valid then to kill Jews?" "No," he replied, "the time is not ripe." Then he added, "We need to wait for the Mahdi!" and this was his last remark. Then he left. "So what did he say?" asked the rabbi who knew no Arabic. I replied, "For a Jew, today is your lucky day, you're not on the menu - yet."

He then adds a few pages later:

These all reject any form of violent Jihad-for now. But when the Islamic Caliphate is established by the coming of the Mahdi, then it will be an entirely different situation. Then the 15% of violent radicals in the Muslim world will become 90%. And, the remaining 10% of liberals who reject the Caliphate will be the first to go.
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby notworthcomparing on Mon May 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Christ - the only way.

Anything else is Anti-Christ.

These demons are definitely AC.

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing:
notworthcomparing

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch