CHURCH AND MOSQUE TO BE BUILT UNDER ONE ROOF IN SWEDEN

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

CHURCH AND MOSQUE TO BE BUILT UNDER ONE ROOF IN SWEDEN

Postby joyfulchild on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:47 am

http://ivarfjeld.wordpress.com/
The new joint center of worship will be built in Nacka municipality east of Stockholm, and house a Lutheran church, a Catholic church and an Islamic mosque.

Bishop Wadensjö recalls that the leader of the Sweden Democrat party last year claimed that “the Muslims are the biggest foreign threat.” This is however not the case in Nacka, the bishop writes.

Swedish Lutheran Bishop Bengt Wadensjö
“We see them as an asset. We have worked for several years … towards integration and living together as good neighbors. (…) For the past few years, we have had a discussion about Nacka’s parish in the /Lutheran/ Swedish church, St. Konrad’s catholic parish in Nacka and the Islamic association in Fisksätra /a suburb/ about building a joint House of God.

The people of Nacka are about to get a church and a mosque as good neighbors under one common roof.”

“A model of the planned center of worship shows a mosque and a church side by side, unified by a joint foyer,” he continues.

“The goal is to make a joint manifestation of shared belonging independent of faith, culture and language,” he writes,
joyfulchild

Re: CHURCH AND MOSQUE TO BE BUILT UNDER ONE ROOF IN SWEDEN

Postby SueAnn on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

:faint: Holy Smokes. One World Religion, anyone?
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby pegmo on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 pm

We already have several interfaith worship centers here in Minnesota....some set up specifically as "interfaith", some Roman Catholic churches with Mosques in them....

My Army son who is based at Ft. Rucker, Alabama, told me that they announced that they are doing away with separate worship centers on his base and combining them all going forward....so no more separate Catholic, Protestant etc.....don't know how they are handling the Muslims and Jews but I assume its all going along the interfaith lines.
pegmo

Postby learningeachday on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Breakneck speed...... :shock:
learningeachday

Postby GodsStudent on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 am

Revelation 17, anyone?
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby El Gallo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Hard to say, except history shows that all the major religions are subject to incorporating and syncretizing other religious concepts. We certainly see that with the liberal Christian churches, which hold nothing dear, except multi-culturalism.

But, wait, did I say "all?" My mistake. One major religion has no history or doctrine at all of real accomodation: Islam. The Muslim doctrines of taqiya and Hudna allow the appearance (temporary) of accomodation until Islam is strong enough to get the upper hand. There is well over a thousand years' history of such false accomodation where Islam is the minority. Somehow, it is never found in a majority Muslim land in practice, though sometimes on paper.
What I say to you I say to everyone: Watch MK 13:37
El Gallo

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch