What if converting to Islam is " The Mark Of The BEAST&

News about the UN's Alliance of Civilizations and the end-time false religious system

What if converting to Islam is " The Mark Of The BEAST&

Postby Katie212 on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:43 am

I truly love this site by Simon Altaf. Give it a read and tell me what are your thoughts. http://www.abrahamic-faith.com/index.html
Katie212

Re: What if converting to Islam is " The Mark Of The BEAST&

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:02 am

Katie

You are on the right track with regard for the prophetic scope of the things "hereafter" that are coming [Revelation 4:1; 13]

The Bible prophets and Revelation's unfolding give the details

It is the Muslims of the Middle East in the scope who will generate Satan's beast in the human little horn of Daniel's visions [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-14 .... no doubt

All of the Middle Eastern Islamic states are identified as the kingdom of the beast [Psalms 83; Ezekiel 38; Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7]

The current setting in the Middle East is moving toward this picture and the little horn [king] of Daniel's visions will arise from the region of the Iraq/Levant [northwestern Mesopotamia]

I have much to share about this biblical truth along with current news events and will share with the forum .... if it is OK with you I will add these things to your post
Last edited by Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Straightshot

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:19 am

:wavewelcome: to the board, Straightshot!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:29 am

Thank you .... hope I can make a valued contribution to the forum .... we live in exciting times for the follower of Jesus Christ as we move closer to the end of this present age
Straightshot

Postby burien1 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:50 am

:welcome: to FP, Straightshot ! Looking forward to your posts. :grin:
:spin:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 am

Thank you for the welcome
Straightshot

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:52 am

Here are the linchpins of the Lord's prophetic Word regarding the end time setting focused upon the Middle East

If one will consider them, you can pinpoint a Middle Eastern Muslim kingdom surrounding Israel that will be the stage of the 70th week of the 70 weeks of years decreed for Israel [Daniel 9:24] .... the same as the coming time of Jacob"s trouble [Jeremiah 30]

This age old controversy between Issac/Jacob vs Ishmael/Esau began long ago and the Lord has purposely set these two factions of Abraham's descendants against each other .... this offset is on going as we speak Genesis 16:1-16; 21:1-3; 21:9; 21:11-21]

This controversy and hatred between the two has been made even more pronounced with the coming of the false prophet Mohammed and his Islamic corruptions and why Israel's return to the land has created an upheaval that will bring the end of this present age and the return of Israel's Messiah and king .... the only One who can and will solve the dispute [Daniel 2:44; Zechariah 12:1-10; 14; Ezekiel 39; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5:5-6; Revelation 14:14-20; 16:1-16; 19:11-21]

All of the related unfulfilled visions of the Bible prophets set out in detail what is coming

Know that none of the visions include events in the time lapse between the ending of the 69th week [the Lord's cutting off], and the beginning of the 70th .... all are totally silent

If one understand's this truth, then a very clear picture will emerge

The ending Middle East kingdom of the northern Seleucid just before the first century is where the visions break ... Antiochus IV was the last king of this kingdom [Syria/Iraq] [Daniel 11:21-35]

The very next king of the north of the same region is still a pending event .... at the time appointed [Daniel 2:40-43; 7:7-25; 8:8-25; 9:26-27 [the other prince that shall come]; 11:36-45; 12:7]

I will continue soon ...... hold on
Straightshot

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:06 pm

I will add information by short postings so as not to create long drawn out posts

It is significant to divide the Lord's more sure word of prophecy regarding Israel according to His exegetical schedule and the following is imperative [2 Peter 1:16-21]

Daniel 9 is a focus upon his national people of Israel, past, and future .... this prophet does not see the "church" of today in the vision .... but only Israel's past intransigence against the Lord and rejection of the same through the ending of the 69th week decreed [the Lord's cutting off] .... and the future 70th week still pending upon Israel's future return to the land

There are two princes noted in the vision; the Messiah Prince [Jesus Christ], and the other prince that shall come [Satan's beast of Revelation in the little human horn [king] of the north]

In Daniel 9:26 the first is the Lord who will confirm the covenant with His national people, and the second is the other prince that will come to desecrate .... vs 9:27 is a repeating of vs 9:26 .... the Lord is the first "He", and the other prince is the second "he" in both

Daniel 9 is not about the "church" of today, but about a future remnant of Israel at the end of this present age still to come .... today's observations of Israel and the Middle East surrounded by the nation's virulent Muslim enemies indicates a near term conclusion of these things

The Lord's salvation that has come to the other nations of the Gentiles given in the NT is another thing that the prophet does not present .... the Lord's salvation and grace is the same for all, but He has intentionally set the nation of Israel apart for His own purposes [Isaiah 11; Ezekiel 36; Micah 4; 5; Romans 11] .... today's Israel is still in blindness as we speak, however this condition is going to change during the coming 70th week decreed for a remnant of the nation {Zechariah 12; 13:8-9; 14; Matthew 24:15-16; Luke 21:20-36; Revelation 7:1-8; 14:1-7; 12:6; 12:14-17]

It is essential for one to understand this biblical truth at the onset related to the study of the prophetic word

The majority of the professing "church" does not and has been taught in error for proprietary gain [Denominational replacement theologies] and that He is finished with Israel .... that the "church" has somehow become "Israel" .... this belief is prevalent, but not true

If one does recognize the difference and the correct rendering of Daniel 9, this will set out the the biblical view on the correct foundation for congruent understanding all of the Lord and His prophets on the matter
Straightshot

Postby Straightshot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Next ... the correct ID of Satan's beast of Revelation

This entity is not human, but a fallen angel like Satan who does Satan's specific bidding on the earth involving Middle Eastern kingdoms and related king positions .... 5 of the kingdoms are historical and have fallen .... there are 2 more scheduled for the end of this present age .... first the smaller kingdom of the human little horn of Daniel's visions .... then the larger expanded kingdom of 10 divisions [with 10 kings] ruled over by the little horn .... the coming Mahdi [Caliph] of Islam [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18] reference Daniel [7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7]

It is this entity [Abaddon/Apollyon] who will fully possess the little horn and who will invade and occupy Israel for 42 months [1260 days] [second half of the 70th week decreed] [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 38; 39; Daniel 11:41; Revelation 11:2; 12:6; 12:14; 13:5]

Note that in Ezekiel 38 the Lord addresses Satan [gog] [Ezekiel 38:17]

Satan's nesting in the Middle East is located in northwestern Mesopotamia [Iraq/Levant territory] that began shortly after the Noahic flood and is still there today .... his moorings rest in the same region where the ancient Assyrian Empire ruled the Middle East with its capital at Nineveh .... Mosul Iraq today [Nineveh Province]

The Lord uses the ancient names in Ezekiel 38 to identify the region which are primarily of Islamic persuasion today

The idea that this beast's kingdom will rise out of a Euro-centric revived Roman Empire is not true

This empire lies in the breach of silence in the prophetic visions between the end of the 69th week .... Rome is not in any prophetic vision, but only recorded in the NT as a matter of recorded history .... neither is the next Arabian Empire, the Ottoman, or the British

The two thighs on the Image in Daniel 2 represent the two past kingdoms of the north and south of Israel [the Seleucid, and the Egyptian just before the first century

So will the two legs represent two kingdoms, one north and one south of Israel at the time of the end still pending .... these will be the little horn's kingdom in the north and Egypt in the south .... this setting is developing as we speak

Rome did not begin as two rival kingdoms one north and one south of Israel and is not represented by the two iron legs

At the time of the end Egypt will oppose the little horn's ambition to rule the Middle East including Egypt, and the king of the north will conquer Egypt and add it to his kingdom [Daniel 11:40; 11:42]

The break in the Image occurs between the two thighs ruling ..... and the next two ruling kingdoms at the time of the end of this present age [Daniel 11:35 .... 11:36 parallels this same break in the vision

All of the prophets visions are focused upon the Middle East, past and future, with identified populations living in the region, post flood, and today .... the descendants of the indigenous populations are the same today, but ethnically mixed .... and they are all primarily of the Muslim persuasion
Straightshot

Postby Exit40 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:01 am

Welcome Straightshot. And thanks for your input into the islamic paradigm. Your delivery is very straight forward and fairly concise. With all the turmoil to the north of Israel who do you think, meaning nation/s or people/s, will be the 'king/dom of the north' ?

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Straightshot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 am

David

Briefly ..........

I see the prophets defining the region of Middle Eastern populations that would impact and enter Israel from its northern tier and extending to the following: Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan .... Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia are components of a more southern position

Ezekiel 38 lists the early settlements of the northern region which be began in a more compressed geographical area [the land of Magog and his brothers Mesheck and tubal as a core development along with Gomer [northern Iran], Togarmah [Turkey] .... added to the core were Persia [southern Iran], Cush [Nimrod's Babel, babylon, Iraq], and Put [coastal Syrian, Lebanon]

These are ancient post flood named of the smaller map of the early Middle East and the same populations are indigenous, but mixed today .... other populations migrated out of the Middle East proper to other lands, but the Bible prophets all focus upon the land of Israel and the adjacent and outer nation states of the region .... the same today

Principle settlements were then enlarged from northwestern Mesopotamia to the central and southern regions between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers .... the Lord uses the ancient names to designate the lands from which Israel's greatest threat has and will come from at the end of this present age

Israel's establishment in the Middle East as a nation came later and it was the Assyrian threat with its core at Nineveh that came from the north [the Semitic Assyrians displaced the inhabitants of the land of Magog who were driven northward across the Caucasus divide] ... the Assyrians [northern Babylonians] then ruled most of the Middle East including the southern extents including Egypt to the south .... then came neo-Babylon, then Media/Persia

The prophetic view then consequently tells of a future invasion from the north against Israel

Alexander the Great conquered all of the Middle East from the northern regions, to the borders of India, and from the Mediterranean coastal region [the Levant] southward including Egypt .... however he never ruled over the indigenous populations of his newly conquered territory as a result of his early death

The prophets all pick up on the two larger divisions of his Middle Eastern kingdom, namely the northern Seleucid and Egypt in the south .... Israel was located between these two kingdoms and it was the northern king Antiochus IV who attempted to add Egypt to his kingdom, but failed [Daniel 11:21-35] .... this king also attacked Israel and caused much desecration

Today we have a vortex [convergence] of the modern names of Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran to which the prophets point .... it is this region from which the last king of the north will come against Israel in the visions

This one, the little horn of Daniel's visions called the Assyrian in Micah's view, will be driven by Satan's beast of Revelation to invade Israel, and then to Armageddon where he will come to His ending [Daniel 7:7-25; 8:9-25; 11:36-45; 12:7; Joel 2:20]

Just where will the little horn rise in the vortex of the current upheaval in the Middle Eastern Muslim states? .... I would say the Iraq/Levant region of northwestern Mesopotamia .... one who will start out with a smaller territory at first, but will then expand it to include the entire Middle East proper .... a divided kingdom over which he will rule for a short period of time .... his down fall will come as the result of his invasion and occupation of Israel [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 38; Daniel 11:21; Zechariah 14:1; Revelation 11:2;12:1413:5]

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.9263652,38.17996,7z

Not sure if I can post the above Google map .... but if not you can find it and move it to the vortex region described above

Is the current Islamic State lead by Al Baghdadi [ISIL] the beginning of the little horn's kingdom? ..... maybe .... we will have to wait and see .... this formation does have the trappings of the coming Islamic kingdom in the Middle East

At any rate a very close match .... the Assyrians ruled from Nineveh [today's Nineveh province, Mosul, Iraq] .... the little horn is symbolically called "the Assyrian" in prophecy related to the end time setting [Micah 5:5-6]

This core of the ancient Assyrian Empire is the same as the post flood "land" of Magog"

The term "magog" [all of "gog"] is also used symbolically to describe all of Satan's particular mustering of rebelling human nations against the Lord and Israel, both in Ezekiel 38 and in Revelation 20:7-9

Ezekiel 38; 39; is the battle of Armageddon in which Satan' [gog] and his human mustering will loose [Psalms 83; Daniel 11:45; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Zechariah 12; 14] Revelation 14:14-20; 16:1-16; 19:11-21; 20:1-3]

Satan will then be released from the abyss 1000 years later to cause another human rebellion by the nations of the millennial kingdom against the Lord and Israel .... that is "gog" and "magog" [the same symbolic terms noted in Ezekiel 38] .... and this time the rebels will be quickly incinerated .... and Satan will be destroyed in the Lord's lake of fire [Revelation 7-10]

Also note that the earlier battle Armageddon will involve a very different results .... Satan's human followers will become "bird food" and Israel will clean up the remains, his beast and false prophet will be destroyed in the lake of fire, and Satan will be imprisoned in the abyss where he cannot deceive the nations of the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth .... but toward the end of this kingdom he will be released to deceive again
Straightshot

Postby Straightshot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:33 am

The following information may be an understanding of the mark of the beast [Revelation 13]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs7F83acCj4

Radical Islam is currently displaying a marking [Flags, Headbands, armbands]

This mark will be worn and or displayed by those who will desire to identify with the beast [Revelation 14:9-11]

It will be the mark of Satan's angelic beast, Abaddon/Apollyon [Revelation 9:11; 11:7; 13:1-4; 17:8-18], the human little horn of Daniel's visions, and his human followers

There will also be an idol image that can speak and kill those that will not submit to the beast and his cult religion

If you are subjected to the coming tribulation period .... be careful of your Internet/cell phone/I Pad, etc use .... these things can track your location and are currently used by Islamic extremists
Straightshot

Postby kirthril on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:40 am

just a slight disagreement on something although i totally now agree with everything else. You mentioned Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan as being the southern part of the empire. I believe it is Egypt, North Sudan, Libya that make up the southern part. The reason being is because the AC will subdue 3 of the 10 kings. We are told in Daniel who exactly they are. Egypt, followed by Biblical ethiopia (modern sudan), and Libya. 3 Nations, 3 kings And all 3 of them today are resisting Islamists. They will be brought into the empire forcibly against their will. As for the other seven, I think its Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Magog (all the former soviet "stan" nations), Lebanon, Arabian penninsula.

basically, a revival of the ottoman empire. I don't think syria will be one of the 10 kings since Isaiah 17 says all royal power in damascus is wiped out when it gets destroyed. Nor jordan as one of the 10 kings (although it is probably taken over as well).

Other than that, i agree. I used to believe in the RRE theory.
"It is not who I am...But what I do that defines me" -Batman, Batman Begins
kirthril

Postby kirthril on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:40 am

oh and :welcome: to FP.com
kirthril

Postby Straightshot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:02 pm

kirthril

I to entertained the RRE idea early on in my studies which many have and still do .... but further study of the actual scope of the prophetic scriptures and hindsight give a more precise rendering of the same

It is true that the little horn will eliminate and replace three political positions [kings, horns] with those of his choice in order to complete his greater Middle Eastern kingdom [Daniel 7; Revelation: 17:8-18]

Who are the 3? .... this can be speculated based upon the scriptures and the present Middle Eastern make up of Islamic states

I would suggest that Egypt and its political king will be a separate removal [Daniel 11:40] and added after the little horn consolidates the northern sector where the 3 are forced out of their rule ... today I would pick those who would be the most reluctant to give up their rule and join him of Syria, Iraq, and Iran .... as the 11th of the 10, he will pluck up 3 and replace .... he will essentially begin with a smaller enclave most likelyto be something like ISIL with a scattered presence in the northern Iraq/Levant theater .... and his early core followings will be comprised of many from several sectors of the Middle East proper

.... and even a broader representation of Islamists from other nations outside of the Middle East

And Jordan/"Palestine" .... yes he will need this adjacent territory for a successful invasion of Israel [Psalms 83] .... interestingly enough Jordanian territory will be reserved by the Lord for protecting a believing remnant of Israel which the little horn will not be able to secure [Daniel 11:41; Zechariah 14:1-5; Matthew 24:15-16]

As far as the African components other than Egypt .... I tend to see the early settlements before migration [Cush [Iraq], Put [Syria] that will comprise part of the northern sector of the little horn's kingdom [Cush and Put have been changed to Ethiopia and Libya in more modern translations] .... but we do know at this time of radical Muslim elements in the continent that have appeared already to give allegiance to the Islamic state

I do believe that the Isaiah 17 Damascus projection has already been fulfilled at the time when the Assyrians were expanding their Empire and at the same time disrupted the 10 northern tribes of Israel .... both together seem to be noted .... at any rate, the little horn will add any Syrian territory that he does not already possess going in

You are one of the few that I see on the Internet message boards teaching these things with a correct rendering .... most cling to the reformation theological interpretation and have not yet discovered the more precise and focused view of the Bible prophets

We must be reading and seeing the same view of the prophets
Last edited by Straightshot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Straightshot

Postby shorttribber on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Howdy Straightshot! :banana:
:3jump: :welcome: :3jump:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby Straightshot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome shorttribber !
Straightshot

Postby kirthril on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:25 pm

You are one of the few that I see on the Internet message boards teaching these things with a correct rendering .... most cling to the reformation theological interpretation and have not yet discovered the more precise and focused view of the Bible prophets

There are a few actually on this board who are of the Islamic AC camp. The unique thing about FP.com is that although many here have different ideas of how things will play out, we are very friendly, and you won't see the kind of hostility you might see on other boards between beliefs. Things do get heated in the debate section though.

Even though i believe in Islam as the beast, i still have much to learn. Or relearn i should say.
kirthril

Postby Straightshot on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 pm

I like this forum for the reasons you give.... sharing and learning is the way it should be

In this way we can study ourselves approved over time

We have a great God and Savior who has revealed much to us and His more sure word of prophecy is a potent witness that His Bible is what it claims to be .... there is no other source for truth .... and His Bible prophets have been 100% correct with past fulfilled revealings given in advance, and we can trust that the balance will be the same
Straightshot

Postby Straightshot on Fri May 01, 2015 4:32 am

Iran swings behind escalated Syrian-Hizballah anti-Israel terror offensive on the Golan
DEBKAfile Exclusive Report May 1, 2015

The Syrian and Hizballah military delegations visiting Tehran this week achieved their purpose: DEBKAfile’s intelligence and military sources report that in three days of talks up until Friday April 30, Syrian Defense Minister Gen. Fahad Jassim al-Freij procured from his Iranian counterpart Hussein Dehghan, approval for a stepped up terror campaign against Israeli forces and civilians on the Golan, to be executed by terrorist surrogates. Iran pledged its support for this campaign and promised to make the Revolutionary Guards and Afghani Shiite forces present in Syria available, in the event of an Israeli counter-attack.

A stamping ground, designated “the open area,” was to be provided for all terrorist militias willing to attack Israel. It would stretch from Damascus to the Golan – a distance of 60 km by road – and take in the Syrian Hermon and Lebanese Chebaa Farms. Syrian and Hizballah military intelligence services will take responsibility for coordinating their operations and providing them with arms and intelligence.

According to the plan approved in Tehran, Syria and Hizballah will establish new militias for their campaign as well as deploying existing terrorist groups.

One such framework, made up of Syrian Druzes, was set up in recent weeks. Its first attack last Sunday April 26 – an attempt to plant a bomb near an Israeli Golan border position - was a flop. All four bombers were killed in an Israeli air strike and the device did not detonate.

The commander of the new Druze militia is Samir Kuntar, a name familiar to Israelis as the murderer of the Haran family of Nahariya and two police officers, who got out of prison in 2008 after serving 36 years of a life sentence. Kuntar is a rare Lebanese Druze who joined Hizballah in his youth.

Our sources note that President Bashar Assad many times suggested setting up a special Syrian-Palestinian “resistance movement” for taking back the Golan, which Israel captured during Syria’s 1967 invasion and later annexed.
However, the terrorist attacks on Israel were left until now mostly to Palestinian squads created ad hoc for single operations. They were often drawn from Ahmed Jibril’s PFLP-General Command group or recruited in the Yarmuk refugee camp in Damascus.

But now, Assad and his Hizballah ally are set on a serious escalation by different tactics, DEBKAfile’s sources report. For a major terror offensive, they are building new frameworks with local recruits mustered in South Lebanon and the Syrian Golan. Some of those militiamen have been seen moving about in the Druze villages scattered over Jabal Druze and the Hermon up to the Chebaa farms.

ARAB-ISRAELI CONFLICT
Jerusalem Post 04/30/2015

Jihadists at the border: Operatives loyal to ISIS seen near the Golan Heights
Israel is tracking the events beyond the border, but IDF refuses to respond to foreign reports it has reinforced its presence in the area.

After foreign sources reported on Wednesday that the IDF began to increase its forces in the Golan Heights near the Syrian border, fears were rising on Thursday that Islamic State-linked fighters are nearing the area.

According to the reports, the reinforcements include Merkava tanks and armored personnel carriers. The defense establishment is following reports that one of the anti-Assad rebel groups has sworn allegiance to Islamic State and the same group is behind the "spillover" of mortar fire from the Syrian Golan into Israel in recent days.

(edited by Admin for copyright)

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowI ... =530&w=758
Straightshot

Postby Straightshot on Fri May 01, 2015 5:41 am

Posting vital information related to the Lord's prophetic word is necessary and generally accepted on most social media boards, and accepted by reliable news sources even though there may be copyright attachments .... I only post news articles and not other inclusions

If I cannot post this information then I must move on .... thank you
Straightshot

Postby Exit40 on Fri May 01, 2015 6:32 am

Hi Straightshot. Thanks for the run down. Our beliefs are well aligned, and straight from Scripture, regarding the times we seem to be approaching. There are a few differences which we will no doubt discuss over time. I came to this board about '03 and found the most pleasant place to learn and discuss Scripture and Prophecy. Generally, it is the same place I found. I think you will enjoy it here, and welcome. I have always believed the final empire is islam, from reading the Revelation about 25 years ago, and can't shake that belief in favor of another. News articles and sources are not only accepted but welcomed for discussion, IAW the rules for copyright we follow.

God Bless You

David
Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Straightshot on Fri May 01, 2015 11:47 am

OK David

What I can do is just add the link to the specific news sites necessary for teaching current "on the ground" information related to Bible prophecy .... I only use a few that I consider to be accurate by experience

.... but posters need to be aware that some of them contain other things along with the specified article that I do not consider to be appropriate for a Christian message board
Straightshot

Postby kirthril on Fri May 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Hey straightshot. It is best to post prophecy related news in the "what you think of news" section. In the debate section there is a thread called "Turkey part tres" that is stickied for articles related to Turkey. Those are where your posts will see more views. This section is more for global religion related news while the Apostasy watch is for news regarding the defilement of Christianity by so called "christians".

Also as the admin probably notified you, try not to post the entire article, just a snippit and link will work fine. Also the EU/Mideast section is where you could post middle eastern news articles as well. :grin:
kirthril

Postby Straightshot on Fri May 01, 2015 2:29 pm

kirthril

I will take a look for the right spot

And I can post a partial article and a link .... not a problem with this idea .... should work

What I need is one place to post Bible prophecy and related current news for comparative evaluation .... the same place would be the best

Where would this be on the forum?

Jumping around to several different sections breaks the continuity that I am accustom to keep .... I have much material to share, but am also quite busy

So I need the most efficient way to accomplish the mission .... ideally for scripture, my commentary, and related news

If this thread is not the best, where do you think I should post based upon my objective?

Also, is it possible to get my postings on this thread moved to the one I should be posting on?
Last edited by Straightshot on Fri May 01, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Straightshot

Postby burien1 on Fri May 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Straightshot wrote:OK David

What I can do is just add the link to the specific news sites necessary for teaching current "on the ground" information related to Bible prophecy .... I only use a few that I consider to be accurate by experience

.... but posters need to be aware that some of them contain other things along with the specified article that I do not consider to be appropriate for a Christian message board

As long as those links do not violate Board rule #3. No bad or offensive language of any kind and no linking to pornographic or otherwise offensive Websites.

We have some very young people who read here, as well. :wink:
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Straightshot on Fri May 01, 2015 3:00 pm

OK burien1

My few news sources that I use are all solid, reliable, and accurate with no significant measure of any bias

What I was concerned about is that if I just give links to the sites and others go there, some of the advertising and related pictures are not appropriate as I see it, but this is hard to stay away from in these current times
Straightshot

Postby Exit40 on Sat May 02, 2015 6:19 am

Straightshot, presumably you will be reporting and commenting on the Mideast so I think the EU beast Mideast forum would work well for you if you want to keep a continuous theme. You can start a thread, maybe a catchy title, and post within that thread for your followups. The thread will be marked as unread for anyone signed in online who hasn't read the most recent posts. No way to move posts I am aware of, copy/paste will be tedious but .. I know what you mean about news sites for unacceptable advertising. Sex sells, that concept is even being used on candy bars. Hard to get away from it anymore. I'm looking forward to reading what you have, hopefully something new, but another perspective is always fun. We've covered a lot of ground here at FP and have many well informed readers.

God Bless You

David

Exit40
Supporting Member

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat May 02, 2015 8:32 am

Exit40 wrote: Sex sells, that concept is even being used on candy bars.

Not to change the subject, but wanted to say that I just contacted Hershey's via email about that very thing. They may or may not take it seriously, but I felt it was appalling when I saw the commercials.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat May 02, 2015 9:16 am

:backtotopic:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Straightshot on Sat May 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Exit40

Thanks for the advice .... I will start a new thread and put some of my information on this post there so that I don't have to start over

Continuity is important and Bible prophecy is a complex subject

Look for the new thread ...... hold on
Straightshot

Return to AoC /Beast From the Earth Watch