Herb Speaking at Last Years Watchman Speaks Conference

This is the place for Bible prophecy audio/video

Moderator: nonymouse

Herb Speaking at Last Years Watchman Speaks Conference

Postby Britbloke on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:44 am

I know a great many people here are missing Herb, and some of you may know that I attended last years conference and video taped all of his presentations.

These presentations are being sent to Holly once some editing has been done and some technical issues resolved.

But I have posted one of his talks on Google Video, given by Herb on the final morning of the conference about his thoughts about the pre-wrath rapture and some other personal insights about his ministry.

In order to upload it, I have had to downgrade the video quality, but it is perfectly watchable and the sound is very clear, though you might want to enable 'smooth video' once you are watching it. If I am able to replace it with a higher quality version I will do so, but anyone interested in hearing Herb and his insights should follow this link:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 5&hl=en-GB

You may want to have your Bible with you to follow his teaching! The presentation lasts 2hours and 15 minutes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Britbloke
Supporting Member

Postby RSVP on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:00 pm

Britbloke- God bless you for taking the time to do this for us. I'll be watching it tonight. Thanks again-RSVP
RSVP

Postby smallisland on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:04 am

I've got to get broadband - all these videos - so frustrating!
smallisland

Postby Sue-M on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:23 am

Thank you Brit for doing this. I didn't get to hear all the questions, but, I heard all of what Herb said. I have never heard Herb speak before. So, I'm glad that I got this chance.

I wish Herb was still here because I would like to have been able to ask him a few questions about the rapture. But, one thing that Herb says over and over again and that is that we are not to believe anyone. We are suppose to find out the truth on our own by studying scriptures.

I liked what Herb said because he sums up what I feel about the pre-trib rapture. I do believe that anyone who is pre-trib, definately needs to listen to this and study scripture for themselves.

However, I think that believers are going to be here on the earth during God's Wrath also. Although, we are going to be protected through it, we are going to be on the earth. There are scriptures that point to this, such as when Daniel 12:11-12 says....

-------------------
11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

-----------------

So, this is telling us that there are still believers who are on the earth past the abomination that causes desolation.

In Revelation 15 we see....

----------------

Revelation 15:1

I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God's wrath is completed.

---------------

So, we know that these plages will complete God's Wrath. To complete means to come to an end.

In Revelation 15:8 we see..

---------------------

Revelation 15:8

And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

---------------------

Herb mentioned this in his speech also. Herb was saying that there can't be a pre-trib rapture because no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues were completed. And this makes sense because it isn't until after the 7 plagues complete God's Wrath that we see...

----------------

Revelation 15:2-3

2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God

3 and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:

-----------------

But, this is actually after God's Wrath is made complete.

If you look at....
-----------------------

Revelation 16:15

"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

-------------------

God is speaking to believers, yet this is right in the middle of God's Wrath.

Anyway, I could get more scriputes, but, I could be on this computer the rest of my life. I believe that Herb did what God called him to do and for that I am very thankful.

Each and every one of us needs to find out for ourselves by reading and studying scripture ourself. I know that Herb would agree with this.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Postby RSVP on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:13 am

Sue-M-
Thanks for your post. You've caused me to remember some verses of scripture I hadn't thought about recently. I'm thinking of Noah and how he and his family were protected during God's wrath when the flood occurred. They were not removed from the earth, but kept safe through it all. Our Ark is Jesus- our shelter from the storm.
Also, Psalm 91. The entire Psalm is the Lord speaking to us about what He is to those "who dwell in the shelter of the Most High God" to those "who will say of the Lord; He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust." After reading your post I found myself hearing the words from verse 7 & 8.

"A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked."

Blessings-RSVP
RSVP

Postby nonymouse on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:33 am

Thank you, Britbloke.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby nonymouse on Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:49 am

smallisland wrote:I've got to get broadband - all these videos - so frustrating!

Also have dial-up Smallisland, but have listened to all of Herb's videos anyway. The pre-wrath video came in about 4 -5 second "bites" at 1-2 second intervals (the lower quality picture made for longer "bites" than usual). Actually found myself almost liking the "gaps" as it gave more time to digest what was being said. Also, found moving/switching back and forth between the regular screen and the "enlarged" screen button (to continue, at times) to be helpful.

On other videos of Herb (better picture quality, hence shorter "bites"), it is also possible to start the video then ignore it for half an hour, or so (moving your cursor approx. every 5 minutes to make sure you are not automatically disconnected by your ISP), then move the timer marker back to start with your cursor (or wherever you left off) to hear it all at normal speed. Found that my laptop tended to "stall" on longer than 1/2 hr. downloads, so listened to other videos in 1/2 hr. segments.)

Apologies to any "techies" out there who may find my methods archaic and/or backwards (but it worked).

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby ChurchGirl on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:59 pm

"I wiggled it."

My explanation for many of the things I fix.
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Postby nonymouse on Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:10 pm

smallisland wrote:I've got to get broadband - all these videos - so frustrating!

Jason (Vigilantius) just added an mp3 audio file of Herb's pre-wrath talk to the "Herb's Prophecy Sound & Video Clips" forum:

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=28925

He said that it should work for all computers this side of 1995.

Blessings,
nonymouse
Supporting Member

Postby D4Christ on Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:47 pm

THANK YOU, Britbloke.

I am watching it now....at work :redface:
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

--2 Thessalonians 2: 1,3
D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby SoftTouch on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:58 pm

WOW! What an Awesome Study on Pre-Wrath!!!! :praise:

Is there a Transcript of this somewhere that I can link to on the message board where I moderate? We have one member who is Deaf and the video just won't work for him :( Also, many folks don't have the high speed dial up to be able to watch videos online (I know some of our members are in this position)... so if y'all could help me out here?

We have too many 'debates' on Rapture Timing on World of Prophecy (and we try to keep them from getting out of control...) and this video can go a Long Way toward helping some see the Truth!
Last edited by SoftTouch on Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:36
SoftTouch

Postby SoftTouch on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:42 pm

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:36
SoftTouch

Re:

Postby 4givenmuch on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 am

Sue-M wrote:Thank you Brit for doing this. I didn't get to hear all the questions, but, I heard all of what Herb said. I have never heard Herb speak before. So, I'm glad that I got this chance.

I wish Herb was still here because I would like to have been able to ask him a few questions about the rapture. But, one thing that Herb says over and over again and that is that we are not to believe anyone. We are suppose to find out the truth on our own by studying scriptures.

I liked what Herb said because he sums up what I feel about the pre-trib rapture. I do believe that anyone who is pre-trib, definately needs to listen to this and study scripture for themselves.

However, I think that believers are going to be here on the earth during God's Wrath also. Although, we are going to be protected through it, we are going to be on the earth. There are scriptures that point to this, such as when Daniel 12:11-12 says....

-------------------
11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

-----------------

So, this is telling us that there are still believers who are on the earth past the abomination that causes desolation.

In Revelation 15 we see....

----------------

Revelation 15:1

I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God's wrath is completed.

---------------

So, we know that these plages will complete God's Wrath. To complete means to come to an end.

In Revelation 15:8 we see..

---------------------

Revelation 15:8

And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.

---------------------

Herb mentioned this in his speech also. Herb was saying that there can't be a pre-trib rapture because no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues were completed. And this makes sense because it isn't until after the 7 plagues complete God's Wrath that we see...

----------------

Revelation 15:2-3

2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God

3 and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:

-----------------

But, this is actually after God's Wrath is made complete.

If you look at....
-----------------------

Revelation 16:15

"Behold, I come like a thief! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed."

-------------------

God is speaking to believers, yet this is right in the middle of God's Wrath.

Anyway, I could get more scriputes, but, I could be on this computer the rest of my life. I believe that Herb did what God called him to do and for that I am very thankful.

Each and every one of us needs to find out for ourselves by reading and studying scripture ourself. I know that Herb would agree with this.

Sue M, Pre-tribbers believe that many, many people will be saved at this time. That is the purpose of the angels soaring overhead saying "don't take the mark" and the 144,000 virgin Jewish men and the 2 witnesses. We believe that those who do get saved will probably end up dying for their new faith, but to be "absent from the body is to be present with the Lord." More people will get saved as they see those around them dying for their faith. (The church grows during persecution.)
Pre tribbers look at the wrath as God's final "altar call." God, in His mercy is allowing those on the earth to go through really hard and terrible times, so they shake off the world and start thinking eternally. It is mercy in a way!

That is my take on it anyway :)
Seek Humility!
4givenmuch
Supporting Member

Return to Herb's Prophecy Sound & Video Clips (w/transcripts)