Missing you

Missing you

Postby Navymom :) on Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:25 pm

I have been coming to FP for along time, in fact, I was number 4 hundred something the first time around before new membership was formed.

Even though I think Holly is doing a awesome job, I cannot help but miss Herbs commentaries. Herb knew prophecy was confusing and never minded the stupid questions. Herb was always soooo humble and even though I never met him personally, I knew he was a gentle man.

The day Herb passed, I was in Florida with no computer available. However, the day I got back home, I knew before I even logged on what the commentary would be. Sadly, my gut feelings were confirmed. I have to say, I broke down and cried and informed all my family and friends that a man I came to adore via the internet had passed. Crazy as it seems, I feel a huge void not hearing from Herb through his commentaries. I have been reading Herbs thoughts for years and learned so much. I never would have understood any part of what is happening if it hadn't been for Gods humble servant, Herb.

I am sure all of you feel the same as I do but I just had to put my thoughts down.

I dont mean to sound so down but, dammit I do miss Herb !!!!!

:cry:

Navymom
Navymom :)

Postby AndCanItBe on Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:25 am

:cry: :hugs:
AndCanItBe

Postby proparent on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:28 pm

:cry: :cry:

I hear you sister, I hear you.

(I've been around for awhile too, I think I was in the lower 800's on the old board)

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby Vigilantius on Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:20 pm

I am with you, sis. :cry:
Vigilantius
Supporting Member

Postby Finaldash on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:38 am

I too am missing Herb. :(
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby carpentersdaughter on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi navymom,

I was here at the beginning, then went away for a year trying to get of pain meds.

The Lord promted me to come back and two weeks later, Herb went home.

I was so sad, and yes, I miss his commentaries. Holly is doing great, and I appreciate what she's doing.

Can you imagine his thoughts though when he first saw Jesus?

What a celebration that was and still is.

We can only imagine that day.
1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in the later times some will abondon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
carpentersdaughter

Postby Passion on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:27 pm

I miss him, too--and I've only been around since last November! :comfort:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby Britbloke on Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:19 pm

I like that picture of him on the front page. He was a great, great guy - and I think that Holly is going to be a chip of the old block.

REALLY looking forward to meeting him again.
Britbloke
Supporting Member

Re: Missing you

Postby iamready on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 am

I so miss Herb. I was going to post a new post but saw this old forum and thought, "here I am a year later, and how I miss Herb." God spoke to me through Herb. Herb had a way of putting everthing in a language I could understand. I miss his passion, his insight, his leadership. Hearing from Herb was like getting a glimpse of God's game plan in action, first hand. I miss Herb because I think he made me feel closer to God. I desire so badly to go home to Jesus. When Herb left, it felt like the telephone line to Heaven went dead. Don't get me wrong; God is still speaking to me but Herb was an awesome telephone operator! Holly should be so proud of the fact that filling Herb's shoes is such a monumental task. I miss your words, Herb. I look forward to meeting you in Heaven. Lord Jesus come quickly!
iamready

Postby Test4echo on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Yea,

I must admit that i really am missing Herb.
I still can't believe it.

Test,
"The fall is much easier than the climb back up."
Test4echo

Postby soonverysoon on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Me too :( I learned so much from his book and the things he wrote here. And I praise God FP is still here and all his work was not lost.

soonverysoon
soonverysoon

Return to Herb's Promotion