Herb: That's how I knew...

Herb: That's how I knew...

Postby Hanani45 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:31 am

Just reading through some of the site archives in the wake of Herb's passing. I happened across this commentary from mid last year. I almost cried when I read again of Herb's second encounter with John Walvood. It is just so similar to what many of us are now experiencing. Just thought I'd share it with you. Feel free to respond with your thoughts...

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/that's_how_i_knew.html
Hanani45

Postby savedbygrace on Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 am

Thanks Hanani45,

This is one of the best commentaries I have read from Herb. Being new to FP this year, I did not get to read many of his older commentaries. This is truly a good one. It is sad to see how so many people put their own pre-supposed ideas before the facts that are happening right before our eyes. This is how people are blinded to truth. They trust in their own interpretations and traditions more than the facts. I hope and pray this will change before things get too bad for Christians in these last days.

GBU
Jake
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Return to Herb's Promotion