Tuned In! In honor of Herb

Postby ObjectsAppearCloser on Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:08 pm

"Hello Jorge,
How are you?
I met you in Middletown, remember?
Hope all is well....
Blessings, Woody"

Hey Woody! I'm doing good. How are you my friend? I'm so glad We were able to see Herb back in April. Also, shocked by his sudden departure. Although I didn't know him personally there was a kinship created throughout this site. It still is so hard to believe this has actually happened. We leave it all in Our Loving Father's hands.

Blessings, Woody.
Jorge
Behold He Comes!
ObjectsAppearCloser

Postby Watcher on Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:14 pm

I don't remember when I actually found Herb's site or how I came across it. It's been a couple years at least, though. I was deeply saddened to hear of Herb's passing. He was truly gifted in being able to analyze events regarding the EU especially, and communicate them and their prophetic significance in a way that was easily understood. I've never come across anyone else who could do that. I met him when he was in Milwaukee on his tour, shortly before he died, and was able to shake his hand and thank him for the incredible work he was doing. He is greatly missed.
Watcher

Postby Hippiechic on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:43 pm

Wow... all I can say is that my family has been deeply touched by the life of this man. I wish I could have met him, but am thankful that the Lord allowed him to touch my life through the internet. It's changed my views and my attitude toward the end times. I never used to be one who loved the Lord's appearing, but now I care so much! Blessings to his family and thanks to Holly for keeping up the work.
Jesus loves me for who I am,
and He loves you for who you are too!
Becca
Hippiechic

Previous

Return to Herb's Promotion