Holly's Thoughts: Herb Has Passed

Postby noble1 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:23 pm

Praying for your entire family during your time of grieving. Praising with you that Herb is in Heaven with Jesus, dancing around in his glorified body!! Even though Herb will sorely be missed I know that the Lord has plans for Holly's turn at the helm and for all of us here at FP (lurkers too, LOL)!!!

Its time to "wake the neighbors and get the word out! Crank up the music, climb a mountain and shout, its LIFE we've been given, made to be lived out...so la, la, la, la, LIVE OUT LOUD!!"

:armor:
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)
noble1

Postby farmer on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:24 pm

THANK YOU HERB
farmer

Postby Wickus on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:28 pm

:cry: :cry: We have lost a GREAT man. It feels like a close loved one has passed on. Thank God, he is save with Jesus.

Herb, I miss you my brother and friend!
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby FreeInHim on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:29 pm

I'm almost too stunned and sad for words. :cry: :cry: :cry:

May the Lord bless Herb in his new surroundings; may heaven be far more glorious a place than Herb ever imagined.

May the Lord bless Linda and Holly. And may He bless FP and all those who come to fellowship here. :praying:
FreeInHim

Postby mela on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Thankyou Jesus for receiving our beloved brother Herb into your loving arms. I pray you wrap those same loving arms around Linda, Holly, Daniel and Adam and comfort them in their loss. Amen
mela
Supporting Member

Postby proparent on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:49 pm

I shed tears of grief, but my heart rejoices that Herb is totally healed now. I'm lifting you up Holly and Linda to our Lord for comfort in this time. May He carry you in His arms until you feel strong enough to walk again.

:cry:

Love, In Christ,
Lisa
proparent
Supporting Member

Postby waitingformyking on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Thank You Herb for all you have done!
waitingformyking

Postby Blessings2U on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:50 pm

:cry: :cry:
I was so shocked and saddened to read the post about Herb going home. It was too soon for us, but not soon enough for Herb, I'm sure! I'm so thankful Herb isn't in pain anymore!

Can you imagine being face to face with JESUS!!!!?!?!? Can't wait!

The whole Peter's family is in my prayers, as well as those who knew him and loved him well. He was so loved on this site by those who have met him and those of us who did not get that priviledge. But, we will see him again soon and very soon!

Holly, I'm praying that the LORD would give you the extra strength you need to deal with your father's passing and running FP. I pray that the LORD will wrap HIS loving arms around you and your mom and comfort you as only HE can.

Blessings2U

Postby repentanceandfaith on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:52 pm

My deepest sympathy and I pray the Lord will comfort you. As it has been repeated before, Herb is in a better place and I hope to see him soon with the rest of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

repentanceandfaith

Postby mightymac on Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:59 pm

I am speechless. So quickly.... Our God is full of mercy and I guess He just could not stand to be without Herb in His Arms one more day.

We will see you soon Herb. You go ahead like you have with this site -- scouting what will be for us too, soon.

Holly, may Jesus wrap His Arms around you and your family and squeeze. We have all been so blessed by the difference your dad has made in this world.

we love you!

Carolyn
Carolyn

'Was listening to some beautiful Christmas music - so lovely that it brought tears to my eyes. So I asked my youngest daughter, 16, who was doing homework, "I wonder what all the angels in heaven sound like when they are singing Glory to God?"
Without hesitation, she simply replied, "Warm."
mightymac

Passing

Postby ndtruth on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:04 pm

I am speechless.

Holly, our condolences to you and your family.

One man CAN make a difference in this world.
We are ALL called do so.

Niall
"If you just, put your trust, in the ALMIGHTY GOD, I know He will - He will direct your path"
ndtruth

Postby lesjay on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Dear Holly and Linda,
I am glad that Herb has his reward, but sad because I know how you will miss him. After the shock wears off, there will be bitter days, with lots of tears flowing, but know this, the time of your seeing Herb is SO CLOSE. Keep yourself busy doing what Herb and the Lord would have you to do. When you get sad, go to FP and skim over just the last 6 mos or so, and your heart will take comfort that it is almost over, and we all will be reunited with our families.

I'm a nurse and I have talked to many people that have died in the hospital, and "came back" and they all say that when they died they felt such a rejoicing in their spirit and didn't want to come back to the earth. We know the life that Herb lived and that he is sitting at Christ's feet learning all the mysteries that he so diligently sought out. And you two also know that Herb is waiting for you, and time is very short, so be strengthened by the grace of Jesus and keep looking up. It wont be long now, even though it will feel like forever to you.
lesjay
Supporting Member

My Heart is sad

Postby carpentersdaughter on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:15 pm

Holly and Family,

My heart is heavy for you right now, and I know your pain.

I also know the our Savior is right there with you.

When I lost my Mom to cancer, and she left so quickly, it was painful even though I knew she went home to be with our Lord, so I know your pain right now.

Here's a little prayer God gave me twelve years ago.

I will not grow weary
when my prayers are answered no,
For I will trust in Christ, the One who guides my soul.

The Comforter is with you.

In His Love,
Linda
1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in the later times some will abondon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
carpentersdaughter

Postby milo3 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:25 pm

You will be missed Herb.

milo3
milo3
Supporting Member

Postby si on Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:55 pm

Dear God,
Our beloved brother has come home to you. How happy he must be to walk with you and talk with you. Please comfort his family, and his brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray that we all join You and Herb very soon.
Amen
si

My heart is saddened but I'm joyful for Herb

Postby berean on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:01 pm

Thank you Herb! I've spent many days in the past few years "lurking" and this site has been an amazing blessing to me. I will continue to pray for you Holly. For your family, for discernment, and for Yahweh's bountiful blessings upon you. See you someday soon Herb!

Love you all!

Berean
berean

Postby Spreading Salt on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:02 pm

And now Herb can truly live the life God made him to live! What a loss for us and HUGE gain for our brother!

Holly, Adam, Linda, Daniel, and all FP,
The Lord is good. We can trust in Him and His judgment. He has blessed Herb by taking him home where he truly belongs. There is still much to do as Triton has said. All of us are called to be witnesses for Yeshua. I feel like our "mentor and leader" has been taken away, but Holly and Adam are stepping in. As iron sharpens iron, we can all sharpen each other and continue to watch and stay alert. Christ is the head and He will guide and lead us. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. I pray that all of us will be comforted and encouraged as we await our coming resurrection! Reunions will be sweet and joyful! I love all of you and will continue to pray for God's peace that passes all understanding. :a3:

Take the helm Holly and Adam! I know God will continue to bless this ministry.
Spreading Salt
Supporting Member

Postby Just a Child on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:08 pm

I am overwhelmed, but with what emotion I am not certain.

I know without a doubt Herb is where I long to be. I know without a doubt God blessed us all by allowing us to have the opportunity to learn from one of His servants. I thank God in Heaven for Herb and the blessing bestowed upon him and his insight. I pray for the family as well as for those of us who have learned throughout the years, how to study bible prophecy. May we all reach out to the lost as Herb has done to us.

Your Sister in Christ,
JAC
:comfort:
Just a Child

Postby BKF on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:15 pm

I'm saddened for the sense of loss his family must feel. I also know they must be very happy knowing Herb is now and forever more in the presence of our Great and Mighty God. I didn't know him, but I felt that I did reading his views and I too look foward to meeting him soon in Heaven.

May God give those who knew him best the peace and comfort of knowing he is blessed more than us all now because Herb is with Jesus our blessed Messiah.
BKF

Postby witty1 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:20 pm

Holly, may it be of comfort to know that now, during this time of sorrow, you and your family are in the company of His angels. "For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” Psalm 91:11

Herb will be deeply missed. The Lord used our brother as a bright light in an otherwise dark world. His love and dedication to our Lord has been an example, and an inspiration, to us all. May God bless Herb and his family.
witty1

Postby notsure on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:42 pm

:cry: :cry:

When I pulled up the site, I was so extremely saddened to read the fact that Herb has passed. I pray for your entire family in this difficult time. We have been reading this board for quite some time now and have come to count on Herb for his wisdom and insight, it's hard to believe that we will no longer be blessed with that...although we have all the confidences in Holly to carry on the torch her father so brightly lit for us all.

We shed tears of sadness for someone we never met but considered a true friend, family. We shed tears of joy because we know that Herb is now with Jesus, getting that well deserved reward for bringing all of us the abundant knowledge this site possesses.

Herb's life and the work he leaves behind have made such impacts on so many. My husband and I will be eternally grateful for this site, as it has opened our eyes to just how far along we truly are. Words can never express how truly grateful we are.

May God bless you Holly, Linda and family. You are in our continued prayers.
notsure

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Postby faithfultoend on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:44 pm

See ya later Herb in Heaven.

His passing is like that song "Serenaded by Angels"

Serenaded by angels up to the throne
Serenaded by angels he is finally home
Surrounded by praises to the KING
Welcome to Heaven the angels will sing.

God bless you Holly and your family during this time.

It was priviledge for me to know his work.

I look forward to seeing where God leads us through thowing you the mantel. :)

faithfultoend
faithfultoend

Postby I've Seen Angels on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Words are hard to come right now so a swift poem is what I will share:

It is finished
Your work is done
Herb heard the call
Come home son.
Greeted by Jesus, God's only son
Now Herb has all the answers
His victory is won.

You will be missed but I am glad the pain is gone...your suffering completed. I feel a very empty space in my world without you but I know Heaven is rejoicing......Goodbye Herb.

My prayers are with your family.....Linda, Holly and Adam, your other family members and the FP family.

Gail :a2:
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby shepherd's pride on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:02 pm

good bye herb and thank you!
thank you LORD JESUS for herb peters!! :cry:
come quickly LORD JESUS!!

thank you herb! :)
shepherd's pride

Herb is in a better place.

Postby notforhimself on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:15 pm

This is incredible news. The Lord did not waste any time taking
Herb to be with Him in that better place. I'm glad. His suffering
was short lived, and now he is in a place we understand we all will
be one day where there is no disease, no sickness, no pain, and
thank God no more death. Oh what a future we have in Jesus.

Thanks Herb for the great work you have done. Your legacy
and your great insight will certainly live on with FP. Thank you
again for showing us something we may not have otherwise
ever discovered. We shall stay tuned with your daughter Holly.

Holly, thank you for taking the baton from here. I'm sure you'll
do just fine and I look forward to great things from you. I will
of course be praying for the strength you will need, but mostly
for the strength you and your family will need as all of you go
through this time of bereavement. Be encouraged that so many
on this board alone are praying for you. Blessings.

Bob
notforhimself

Postby Sherree on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:17 pm

:cry: I just don't have any words right now!
Sherree

Sherree

Postby Yellowhammer on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:22 pm

The song by MercyMe also comes to mind right now....

I Can Only Imagine

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side

I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you

ENJOY HERB.... you deserve it for your untiring commitment to the Lord's word.
Yellowhammer
Yellowhammer
Supporting Member

Herb's passing...

Postby Paul Kelly on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:25 pm

Herb was extremely gracious to me when I interviewed him a couple of years back for The Waterford News (Central Valley, CA). I discovered the website by accident prior to that time and (as many of you..) found it an informative and indispensible resource. It was staggering the amount of data for one man to assemble!
He was never a date-setter and he never labeled anyone (are you listening Javier???). He just presented (in a non-sensationalistic way) with what he was discovering. As Joe Friday would have said, "Just th' facts ma'am!" He was God's Detective! I'm sure family Barbeques were a unique and enteraining time if Linda and Holly could drag him away from the keyboard! "I have to attach just one more link!"
It is a over-used phrase but he was indeed, "A Class Act!" He will be missed. Peace to his family and close friends during your loss.

Paul Kelly,
Waterford, CA :cry:
Paul Kelly, Winton, CA
Paul Kelly

Postby FollowHim7 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:28 pm

I was shocked when I saw the article about Herb's passing and still haven't got over it. I didn't think he'd leave us. But he did...

My mind keeps seeing him back at the conference he gave in MN: so enthusiastic in speaking the signs of the end times, so passionate about his calling as a watchman. Herb started something that no one ever did before. He gathered the latest info about the middle east peace since decades and put them together to keeps us on our feet.

Thank you very much for all your dedication and devotion you gave. You surely have a reward awaiting you, and now, all you need to do is to be with Jesus until the end comes. I have thanked God for you. Even though you are no more, what you left behind will speak of you. PETEr HERBS: a name full of glory of an insighful man, the name of a humble servant hunting the truth.

I'm happy knowing you are with the Lord now. I looked up to you everyday, looking for your encouraging words and watching you work night and day to keep us posted and to 'stay stunned'.

I wish I could come to the funeral to say goodbye. Does anyone know where it will be held and when?

To Herb w/ Christ,
Thank you for everything,
FollowHim7

Postby Heaven Bound on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 pm

Linda and Holly, I am so sorry that Herb has left you both so soon. I lost my father last October. It was so unexpected. I was so shocked to hear of his illness last week. I was even more shock to hear that he passed on to be with Jesus today. Like you, Holly, my father too is with Jesus. He waited till he was around 83 to be saved and I was there when he got baptisted. I know how it feels to loose a love one even when we know they are in Heaven. We are glad that they are with the Lord but sad because we can not just go over and visit with them or even call to speak with them on the phone. My prayers are with you both in your time of grief. May God bless and watch over you both. Herb's website took the blinders off my eyes around the year 2000. If possible my mouth would have dropped clear to the floor! He was able to make the things happening in the world so much clearer to me. He will be missed. I'm am so glad that you Holly will continue the site in your own special way.

Your sister in Christ
Linda
Heaven Bound

Postby ChurchGirl on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:36 pm

:cry: I didn't have internet all day today. And just heard the news. Oh Herb! The party that's going on in Heaven right now! :a3:

Praying for your family. Praying for us all.
Come Pray with Us @
Unequally Yoked Spouses Club
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=23327
Praise the Lord, my husband accepted Jesus on November 18, 2006! Happy Anniversary!!
ChurchGirl

Postby Sozoed on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Just read this after I posted about praying for our dear Herb. My prayers are with you, Holly, Adam, Linda and Daniel and all the rest of the family.
There is a NEW member in heaven!!! Hallelujah to the King of Kings! Herb,our faithful brother, is in the presence of our Lord!
Til we see you again, dear brother!

Holly, please post any needs you and your family may have. We want to be a blessing in this time. God bless you all.
~Lauren
Sozoed

Postby davis5454 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:43 pm

Herb - you are loved and will be missed. Until we meet again...

Holly - you have our love and prayers. We are all here for you.

It's absolutely AMAZING to see how many people that one man can reach out and touch...even those he's never met personally.

Holly -
I sent an e-mail a few days ago to the MCHSI account regarding the 2 hours of radio interviews I was able to do with your dad.

I consider myself honored to have met Herb and to have done the two radio interviews with him. He had nothing but kind and flattering words about you and what he feels you are capable of doing. I look forward to learning from/with you and Adam.

In a way...I feel like Herb is the lucky one.
In the meantime...like everyone else here at FP...i'll be staying tuned!

BD
davis5454

Postby Finaldash on Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:52 pm

Triton57 wrote:I'm saddened by the loss for Herb's friends and family, we will all miss him. My prayers are with you all who mourn today. For Herb, I'm happy.

Thank you Herb!!! Thank you. For some reason even though my heart is heavy, I can feel Herb's joy with Jesus today.
It feels like he is our first representative for our little group here at FP. Our firstfruit.
I feel so sad and joyful at the same time. Can you imagine Herb and Jesus giving us our first tour of Heaven when we get there.

David
Finaldash
Supporting Member

at a loss for words !!!

Postby steve on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:24 pm

Our world has truely lost a great man . The feeling of loss and shock
that I feel is tempered by the knowledge of Herb's rejoicing in the presence of our Lord and Saviour . My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. God Bless you all .
steve

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:35 pm

Holly, Linda, Adam, and Daniel,
Right about now, Herb is hearing, "Well done, good and faithful servant!"
I grieve for him and for me, that I never got to meet him, yet I am better for having read his thoughts and spoken with him here.

Although I cry, I am glad that wonderful Herb doesn't have to hurt any more, and is with the Lord.

We will carry on!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Postby arizona82 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm

What a shock - so soon!

I'm glad he didn't have to suffer longer, though.

But sad for his family that he has gone on so soon.

arizona82

Postby kat on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 pm

I am stunned and saddened by this news. I am also relieved to know Herb didn't have to suffer long. Such a shock to have him leave this earth so quickly. He will be greatly missed....and I am sure he is being greatly rewarded! God bless you Herb!!! :cry:
kat

Postby sherrimae on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:06 pm

Linda, Holly, and family,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have been and will be in my prayers.

I am thankful that Herb is with Jesus and is not suffering anymore. He served the Lord faithfully, and we will miss him greatly.

Love in Christ,
Sherrimae
sherrimae

Postby Grets Sirob on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:10 pm

Isn't God amazing? His grace goes even farther than any of us realize.

"He wants me to tell you that, for some months before his diagnosis, he had been telling many people (including myself, my mother and brother, Constance and others) that he had a sense that the work God had called him to -- reporting on a series of events that appear to be the fulfilment of end-time Bible prophecies -- was done."

God didn't leave Herb in the dark about what was happening. He gave Herb a sense that his time here was finished. And how quickly God took him! Have hope, friends... God is good. :)
Only God can make the rain fall and the sun shine in the same moment.
Grets Sirob

Postby Mr Dan on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:11 pm

:(
Mr Dan

Postby bugtussle on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:14 pm

I 'm speechless. My prayers are with you and your family, Holly. I never had the opportunity to attend any of Herb's meetings, but I am so thankful for FP and how he poured all that God was giving him out to us.

Nothing I can say seems like enough ...
For the Lord is good and His love endures forever. His mercy will never fail. Amen.
bugtussle

Postby SoCalPinay on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 pm

Herbs influence goes beyond just my dad (finaldash). As well as my friends are also starting to learn what herb has given us.

Atleast all of Herbs questions are answered by God today. :banana:
After my friend and I had a conversation about how all of herbs questions are being answered now we've decided to make a daily journal of questions that we have for Jesus that He can only answer when we go to heaven.

Think how much fun Herb is having now, I have to say I'm jealous that Herb is probably having a picnic with Jesus right now.

Looking forward to your thoughts Holly <3
Maybe I'll get to meet you in Biola University, when I apply there next year.

-the 16 year old,
SoCalPinay<33333333
<b>MC</b>

SoCalPinay

My Input

Postby brett on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:38 pm

Gee, I am shocked. Its like a dream to me. Seriously I'm having trouble getting my head around how fast this has happened. I was just absorbing the shock Herb was terminally ill. I pray Holly and the family are covered in a powerful way - comfort them Lord and annoint them Lord . This is very sudden. I apologise if I am saying the wrong things here, I just find this hard to accept, I'm going to miss Herb a LOT. I can only pray that we all stay focused on the ministry Herb has left here and we stay focused on Jesus and the coming times ahead and our role in them. Herb's time here, working and serving the Lord may have ended but ours hasn't, we must take up the batton and press ahead, we know Herb is with the Lord now, yet currently we are not. Still I'm finding this absolutely unexpected news. Holly we are here to assist, we are here with you in this time.

Herb we thank you all from the bottom of our Hearts for opening our hearts and minds to such important knowledge about these Last Days, days that we are living in now. You've left us life protecting light to navigate the turbulent times ahead, God bless you !!
Last edited by brett on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby Tevye on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:38 pm

Oh for a thousand tounges to sing,
a song of praises to our King.
Oh for a thousands tears to fall,
for our brother who has blessed us all.

Thank you Father for our friend and brother,
his light in Yeshua was a blessing
and his legacy will live on
and his love for you father
and your truth has been
and will continue to be
an inspiration to me.

Thank you Jesus!
:thankyou: Herb Peters!!!
:praying:
Tevye

Postby apfuchs on Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Thanks for your ministry, Herb. See you soon.

Prayers for the family and friends he left behind.
Waiting for His coming,

A.P. Fuchs
apfuchs

Postby Phyllis on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:00 pm

May God be with your family at this time, give you all His strength and comfort.
God Bless you all
Phyllis

A Crown of Life!

Postby Shalem on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:07 pm

Linda and Holly,

I cannot trivialise death, since it has been classified in the Bible as the last enemy!
However, I think that since Jesus has taken the sting out of death, great men have always had the knack of USING death to further the cause of God.
I think of Samson who killed many Philistines in his life, but even more in his death.

Herb has delived some telling blows to the cause of Satan in his life, but even now after his death, I believe the message is moving more rapidly than when he was alive. One only has to look at the nember of views to each post to realise that God has given Holly an even greater audience than Herb may ever have had. That, I think, is why Herb could die so quickly and peacefully. He saw the greater good even BEFORE he passed on.
I got the distict impression when we heard accounts of his last days, that he semed contented, even anxious to go. No doubt, like Stephen, God might have given him a glimpse of what awaited him. How Glorious!

Linda, it was a pleasure to have met you in Michigan last year. I thought at that time how much sacrifice you must have made to allow Herb to give himself so selflessly to so many people. You therefore deserve as much commendation as he, and I do pray that God would keep you in this hour of sorrow.

Holly, I never met you in person, but I pray that you would allow God to lead you, and so continue GOD's Work. Please remember that as Herb said, he did God's Work, and I pray that if God now needs a change of direction, you would not feel that you have to continue in the EXACT way God certainly led Herb. Therefore you need to ALWAYS be open to what God has to say.

Herb never knew, neither will you or I know how many FP has touched. Herb was so surprised when Sandra and I came from the obscure West Indian Island of Barbdos to attend ' The Watchman Speaks." He never knew where his work had reached!

When I last spoke to Herb aweek or two ago, he said some interested words. Even though he believed in PreWrath, he HOPED the PRETribbers were right! He meant of course that we who remain would be spared such suffering. The issue for him now is irrelevant. He is now PRE RAPTURE. What an honour!

I had bought online a copy of Recommendation 666, but I bought another copy at the conference, and had it autographed by Herb at Sandra's insistance. I shall treasure it forever!

May God bless all of you, the FP family, and may we continue to get the word out so that many more may be saved.

Carl & Sandra Barker
Barbados
Last edited by Shalem on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shalem

Postby Chewy on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:13 pm

There were so many questions that we all wrestle with- the End Times, the coming of Christ, the identity of the anti-Christ, the changing shape of our world, etc.

Herb helped us, literally like a guide through a maze, to sort a lot of it out.

And, now, he is with the Answer!!

See you soon, Brother!
Chewy

Postby kingskid on Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:23 pm

I praise the Lord for Herb & also Praise Him that Herb was taken into His presence quickly. Holly & Linda et al, I am praying for you & asking God to take your pain away & turn it into joy that Herb did not suffer long & is with His Lord.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
kingskid

PreviousNext

Return to Herb's Promotion