Holly's Thoughts: Herb Has Passed

Postby DeLila on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:18 am

Prayers are with the family now to be strong.
I am so glad we know where we go when we leave here. Although the family suffers a huge sense of loss, our loved ones are with our LORD. Praise Jesus.
DeLila

Postby JFaron on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:20 am

ABBA thank you for your servant Herb Peters. FP family I have been with my family for the last couple of days and I unplug when they are here. I was just lost when I saw this news. I have cried my tears of sorrow for hours reading through these posts. The Lord comforts though, He is STILL WITH US AND WILL NEVER ABANDON US! In all things the Glory of the Lord shines through. And Herb I hope your watching all this from Heaven (although I understand if your still focused on Jesus, man do I envy you that) God's Glory is shining through the example of your life. I remember when I first found FulfilledProphecy.com, wow, what an eye opener. Herb was still working for someone else and sometimes it was hard for him to post. Then Herb got a new job and posting was slimmer. Then something happened, Herb stepped out on the wild side, a leap of faith and FulfilledProphecy got a full time worker one Herb Peters. Radio Interviews, a tour of the country speaking all over the place, more posts. I read each and every post in this thread. This ministry reaches the whole world! God's amazing Grace and Glory pour out here. I was strengthened in my personal witness to my fellow man, my prayer life was enriched here, and God blessed me and all of you with Herb's insight and ability to explain things so we could understand them. This was no accident. God had a plan for Herb and Herb followed it. Well done faithful servant. Linda, Holly, Adam, and Daniel what a great Dad and Husband you have been blessed with. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and with the rest of the FP family. The favorite part of the Bible for me is The Gospel of John so here is a quote for you all:

John 11:32 Therefore, when Mary came where Jesus was, she saw Him, and fell at His feet, saying to Him, "Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died."
John 11:33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews who came with her {also} weeping, He was deeply moved in spirit and was troubled,
John 11:34 and said, "Where have you laid him?" They *said to Him, "Lord, come and see."
John 11:35 Jesus wept.
John 11:36 So the Jews were saying, "See how He loved him!"
John 11:37 But some of them said, "Could not this man, who opened the eyes of the blind man, have kept this man also from dying?"
John 11:38 So Jesus, again being deeply moved within, *came to the tomb. Now it was a cave, and a stone was lying against it.
John 11:39 Jesus *said, "Remove the stone." Martha, the sister of the deceased, *said to Him, "Lord, by this time there will be a stench, for he has been {dead} four days."
John 11:40 Jesus *said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?"
John 11:41 So they removed the stone. Then Jesus raised His eyes, and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.
John 11:42 "I knew that You always hear Me; but because of the people standing around I said it, so that they may believe that You sent Me."
John 11:43 When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth."
John 11:44 The man who had died came forth, bound hand and foot with wrappings, and his face was wrapped around with a cloth. Jesus *said to them, "Unbind him, and let him go."

So it is now with Herb Peters. He has come out of his earthly body to his heavenly body. When the Lord descends with a shout and his foot strikes the Mount of Olives Herb Peters will be with the Heavenly Host that descends behind The Lord. Thank you ABBA for the gift of Herb Peters, thank you for taking him home Jesus. Herb I will see you later by and by, and give you a hug then. FP family it's time to be strong and support the ones Herb loved the most and carry on this bright flaming torch our Brother in Christ Herb Peters left behind for us.

YBIC JFaron aka Alan J. Hanson
Location Plano Texas

:armor:
And this is the Cornerstone of My Faith:

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
JFaron

Postby Kneeologian on Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:48 am

He fought the good fight. He finished the course. He has received the victor's crown. God's richest blessing and comfort to all his family.
"This is the day which the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it." Ps. 118:24
Kneeologian

Postby Thunder on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:15 am

A modern day prophet, a great man, a committed friend that I never met in person, only via email: Herb will be missed greatly.

A challenge to everyone out there. Herb gave up much to be obedient to Christ and his calling. He gave up his job and had to raise support. I'm sure he sacrificed many things that were important to him to follow thru with his committment. Let his example spur the rest of us who remain on. Is Christ calling you something greater? Is he calling you to "sell your possessions and follow Him"? Maybe literally, maybe He has been speaking to you about giving up something important to pursue something greater. Now is the time to answer the call. Let's honor Herb and his memory by following in his footsteps.

Herb, we will miss you greatly, but will see you soon!!!! Thank you for being obedient, sacrificing the things of this world to bless so many in such a short period of time....
Thunder

News today.....

Postby Paul Kelly on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:39 am

Again, deepest condolences go out to Herb's family at this time. An additional note on an interesting (and curious...) event this morning.
After dropping my wife off at work I turned on the local KYSO/Merced 1480 AM News/Talk station and heard (2) PSA radio ads from Share International (Benjamin Creme/Maitreya....etc...) which stated that "soon" the Great World Teacher would be revealed...this occurred within the 8:00 AM-9:00 AM commute. Haven't checked the print media yet....anyone else encounter these spots???? An FYI......

All be well, and on your guard!

Paul Kelly,
Waterford, CA :armor: [/b]
Paul Kelly, Winton, CA
Paul Kelly

Thinking of your family

Postby bluejay on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:09 am

So sorry about your Dad. I never meet him but I feel as he was a good friend. I have been visiting his website for almost 2 years now. I feel a big loss. I have been sad for us, but I know he is in a much better place. I know its hard to see your Dad leave. My Dad is not with us either. I miss him so. But I know one day we will be together and no more sorrow!

My prayers go out to you and your family!

Your Sister in Christ :cry:

Susan
bluejay

Postby CarolinaCJ on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:29 am

I'm so happy for Herb, but sad for his family. My prayers will be with you Linda, Holly and Adam.

I like my signature verse in this time....and am so grateful for God's grace and mercy. We will all be presented faultless before God someday and we have that opportunity because of Jesus. Praise God! Herb is at peace and in no more pain, and best of all....with God!
cj

----------------------------------
CarolinaCJ

Herb...

Postby Snlehm33 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:15 pm

Herb I know how much you meant to so many here any myself. Although it seems most of us never met you in person we know we will one day. Thank you for your stand in the LORD and to get the word out on his soon coming for all of us. I know your with the LORD now and so very happy now and complete. I am so glad you entered his rest. Will be praying for your family and that the word continues to go forth.GOD Bless always and will be glad to meet you one day in heaven. Thanks for keeping the faith. Shawn
Love in Christ, Shawn
Snlehm33
Supporting Member

Postby 2thes2 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:56 pm

I'm praying for your family. I've never commented before, however the occasion has motivated me.

Last fall I was doing research on the Book of Daniel for a Sunday school class I was asked to teach. It was during that time I discovered FP. Ever since I've hung on every word of Herb's and searched the Scriptures to consider these days we live in.

After a week of work I logged in to find any new updates and am saddened so much to hear of Herb's sudden leaving this world.
Herb and this website means a lot to me. To you all of his family I'll continue to lift you up in prayer.
2thes2

Postby Ready1 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:50 pm

:welcome: 2thes2
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby D4Christ on Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 pm

:wavewelcome: 2thes2
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

--2 Thessalonians 2: 1,3
D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby soundingthealarm on Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:44 pm

2thes2 wrote:Herb and this website means a lot to me.

WELCOME 2thes2!!! :) I miss Herb as well.

Blessings
soundingthealarm
Supporting Member

Postby D4Christ on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Hi Holly,

When I found about Herb's passing, I immediately let other end-time sites that I follow (and who are also are aware of Herb) know that he is with Jesus.

I emailed Chris from "Prophecy in the news" and Alan Kurschner from "Pre-wrath Rapture Dot Com". Chris updated his site twice (once to announce Herb's illness and once for his passing) and gave a wonderful tribute to Herb. Alan said he was in complete shock and asked if I would forward his condolences to you, which is the purpose of this post. He said he would also foward this information to Charles Cooper, another pre-wrath teacher on the site.

Many people in cyberspace depended on Herb (whether they acknowledged him or not). He will be missed by multitudes that cannot wait to meet their brother in the rapture.

May the Holy Spirit comfort you in the coming days.

Deirdre
"1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him....3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction."

--2 Thessalonians 2: 1,3
D4Christ
Supporting Member

Postby worshipper on Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:17 pm

To Herb's family:

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

Herb is with the Lord and may that knowledge comfort you during these upcoming days and weeks. Although I never met Herb, I felt as if I knew him -- I was on this board every day, sometimes several times a day to read his insights and wisdom. I will miss him greatly.

Also, he helped me in a huge way when I was writing my masters thesis. Recommendation 666 opened my eyes (and my professors) to information we had never seen before. Herb was a great man.

May all of us "stay tuned" and continue Herb's great work (if that's even possible.) And Herb: I can't wait to see you at the Rapture!

Our loss is heaven's gain. I know the angels are rejoicing to have one of their own among them. :a2:
Philippians 4:6-7

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
worshipper

Postby grace2all on Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:50 pm

:a3: worshipper and welcome to FP!

Aloha,
Janell
grace2all
Supporting Member

Postby Lookfortruth on Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:30 pm

:welcome: worshipper!. On more wonderful member of our FP family! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Postby Salty Skipper on Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:41 pm

So many people coming out of lurking to share what Herb has meant in their lives. It's so good to see...so good to see! And again, Praise the Lord for Herb Peters and his willingness to serve!!!

And WELCOME all you new posters! Don't be strangers, ok? :grin:

:welcome:
Salty Skipper

Postby tuco22 on Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:47 pm

What a devastating blow. My deepest sympathies to Holly and Linda and the rest of the FP family. First Falwell, now Herb. It seems all of our most stalwart warriors are now being taken from us. Time for the "next generation" to step up to the plate, I guess. I discovered FP by accident several years ago and have been coming here to "keep up" with the changes occurring in the world and the manifestation of the NWO. Herb was the only one that painted such a clear picture of how the AC's "kingdom" is actually a socioeconomic and political "kingdom." He will be deeply missed, but man, he's with Jesus, now, and he sees the end. The Lord was merciful in taking him so quickly so that he wouldn't suffer more. His passing leaves a hole in the heart.
tuco22

Postby Jelli on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:52 am

I am so saddened by this news. I have stayed away from FP for sometime now as I found that I was being consumed by it. Now when I go back to check out the latest, I find that Herb has passed on to be with the Lord. I just know, with all my heart, that he is in a better place; it's his family and friends who are missing him terribly. My prayers are with you. Jelli
Jelli
Supporting Member

My deepest Condolences

Postby ToledoDebbie on Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:59 am

Herb, I will miss you. I have grown to love your spirit, this past year as I have been regularly coming to this site. You have helped me, and those close to me, more than you will ever know.

My prayers to Holly, Linda and the family. May God comfort them during this difficult time.

Debbie
ToledoDebbie

Postby ChrisJ on Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:28 am

Isa 57:1 "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. "

I am also stunned. I haven't had time to check out the forum lately, so I just found out a second ago.

What a wonderful testimony. What a wonderful life. Thank you Herb for everything! Your faithfulness changed my life, and you made me a better follower of Jesus. See you soon!

with tears,
ChrisJ
ChrisJ

what?!

Postby hoshianna on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:04 am

A relative I didn't know I had also died recently & the neighbors are saying they saw a man in white walking around my place as if he was exercising during the dark of night. My mom & dad says they think we're experiencing poltergeist activity again. I assumed it was my angel scaring away evil people. And I'm also in pain.

God, I don't know what to think. I'm rambling.

I will pray for herb & his. Somehow, I felt he had a very merciful & understanding heart. My condolences. :(

I really hope to get to know him soon under the happiest & most wonderful circumstance ever.
Last edited by hoshianna on Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoshianna

Postby JDQ on Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:48 pm

I have been away for a long time from the boards, to come and see these news. It truly made me cry but I know where Herb is, and I know I will see him soon and will personally thank him for what he did on me, and what God did to me through him.

This is from me to you Herb.

"May the LORD reward your work, and your wages be full from the LORD, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to seek refuge".

Ruth 2:12
JDQ

Postby laney on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:09 am

Father, we ask that you would comfort this family during this time. May they take comfort in knowing how many people Herb touched while here. May we take Herb's example and carry forth. In Jesus's name we ask, amen. :praying:
laney

The sadness and joy

Postby SouL on Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 pm

Thank you for your father and to you both for continuing his ministries...I have been following this site for about 5 years if I remember right. Not heard from much but always learning from others... I look forward to meeting him in the future...It will be as a theif in the night but talking prophecy is always another exciting avenue of reading and living the word the light...

Praise the lord for your family.
--Ryan Mitchell
He is risen.
SouL

Loved Herb, Love his family

Postby mjkerkau on Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:18 pm

My condolances on Herb's passing. I missed the whole thing, I'm so sorry to say. My mother keeps up with Herb's board, and I haven't been here since April. She alerted me to Herb's passing this AM in one of her emails to me. What a blessing we had in Herb. The Lord has taken a saint home with Him, and I am grateful for what Herb started with this ministry. I will pray for the family for sure. May God Bless you, and I am so glad to hear that the last days with Herb were filled with love and family.
In Christ,
Michelle
mjkerkau

Postby momda3 on Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:56 pm

Linda, Holly, and Adam,
As many have said, Herb will be greatly missed. May God grant peace to you and the rest of Herb's family and friends. God has blessed us all through Herb and his ministry here at FP and it seems God will continue to bless us through Holly and Adam. Thank you for continuing your dad's wonderful ministry here.
With much love,
Rhonda
momda3

Previous

Return to Herb's Promotion