Tom Cruise Scientology Video

Discussion and debate of Religions that contradict scripture

Tom Cruise Scientology Video

Postby Triton57 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:54 am

You have to watch this video. It shows Tom Cruise, with all the wide-eyed fervor that he brings to the promotion of a movie, making the argument for Scientology, the bizarre 20th-century religion. Making the argument is an understatement. The Hollywood actor, star of movies such as Mission Impossible, is a complete fanatic. "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures."
Watch the video

Personally, I thought Tom came across as sparatic. He seemed to be talking a lot about nothing really and throwing out abbreviations that I guess you have to be initiated in order to understand. This certainly doesn't sell me on Scientology, especially when I have learned the Truth about reality, not wishfully thought my own beliefs into existence. All who do that will be crushed by the reality that figments of imagination, no matter how convincing, do not trump reality.

God is and He is coming for those that love Him. He spelled out reality very clearly in the Bible, much more clearly than this, if one takes the time to read about it.
Phillip
2 Timothy 4:1-4
“About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition.” - Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)
Triton57

Postby smackbucket on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Wow. Could a guy be more brainwashed? But I still like him in the movies.
smackbucket

Postby Final Trumpet on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:25 pm

And of course scientology has ties to Aleister Crowley. Amazing how much influence he has had on the world. An agent of evil like a modern day Nimrod...
Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain; let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Jehovah cometh, for it is nigh at hand
Joel 2:1

Days of Noah

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies, & insist on their literal interpretations, in the midst of much clamor & opposition."
Sir Isaac Newton

Final Trumpet

Postby laney on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:31 am

I watched this video the other day. This guy has lost it. I mean he couldn't even keep a train of thought. And maybe its where they cut out anything he specifically said about this religon, but all I could get is that "He knows" something, just what, now thats the question to be answered. :blahblah:
laney

Postby Salty Skipper on Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:51 am

Hi guys! I moved this topic since scientology isn't apostasy, but rather a cult. Thanks!
Salty Skipper

Postby Vintage Ticking on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:43 am

Yikearoonies :eek:

He looks totally wired. :shock:
If my life were important,
I would ask, will I live or die?
But I know the answers lie
far from this world ...
Vintage Ticking

Postby Hischild on Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:24 am

Boy, I tell ya! He is really, really eat up with it!
Satan really has him deceived.
I pray someone can reach very soon, or I fear he will split hell wide open, along with a lot of people he helped deceive, oh and his buddy John Travolta

:praying:
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as Eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vall ... christ.gif
Hischild

Postby sacredcowbasher on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:14 pm

You have to give him this much - he is passionate.
I pray in his seeking the truth that he gives the bible long look. Jesus promised that if we would seek we would find. If we hunger and thirst after righteousness we would be filled. Of course if you're a Scientologist you may think you are righteous, but they may call it something else.

All cults have this in common, there is no Jesus, therefore there is really no real fulfillment deep inside. He feels he is being used to help others and this gives him a spring in his step. The storms of life blow on us all and Jesus said if we did not obey Him it would be like building a house on sand and when the storm and wind came it would be destroyed.
Gal 2: 14-19 But when I saw that they were not straightforward about the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter before them all, "If you, being a Jew, live in the manner of Gentiles and not as the Jews, why do you compel Gentiles to live as Jews? We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law ( the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus ), died to the law ( the law of sin and death ) that I might live to God. Parenthetical remarks added are mine.
sacredcowbasher

Postby SueAnn on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:23 pm

FYI:

I googled KSW (which Tom Cruise said several times).
It means Keep Scientology Working.
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:35 pm

:praying:
Heavenly Father,
I can't even imagine how painful it is for You to see this bright, talented young man in this state of mind. I ask that you use this video to help him or others to see that this behavior is not normal. That this religion is not healthy.

Please bombard Tom Cruise with the Holy Spirit. If he turns this incredible passion for the teachings of a mere man (L. Ron Hubbard) into passion for You and your son, Jesus, Tom Cruise would be a powerful tool against the enemy that has him so spiritually handcuffed.

I read the book that got Scientology started. I was fascinated by it, but something caused me to put it away. I know that "something" was your Holy Spirit. I thank you for rescuing me from the unholy life of Scientology even before it had a chance to take root.

I thank you for my Christian brothers and sisters here on this wonderful website. I humbly ask that You teach me to be a shining example of your Love and Peace.

I pray all this in the name of your Beloved Son, and my Beloved Savior, Jesus.
Amen. :praying:
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby suzanne on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:41 am

I always have thought of Tom cruise as a jerk now I know he is a brain washed jerk
suzanne

Postby LandLover on Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Tom Cruise wrote:"It's a privilege to call yourself a scientologist... and it's something you have to earn."

He must really be proud of himself... Jesus had to do EVERYTHING for me.
- LandLover
LandLover

Postby SueAnn on Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:25 pm

LandLover wrote:
Tom Cruise wrote:"It's a privilege to call yourself a scientologist... and it's something you have to earn."

Hallelujah!

I would be in big trouble if my own salvation was something I had to earn.

I am still thunder struck that God sent us Jesus to pay the price that I really should be expected to pay myself.

Amazing Grace, indeed.
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby esnead on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:12 pm

SueAnn wrote:
LandLover wrote:

Hallelujah!

I would be in big trouble if my own salvation was something I had to earn.

I am still thunder struck that God sent us Jesus to pay the price that I really should be expected to pay myself.

Amazing Grace, indeed.

:a3: :a3: :a3:
esnead

Postby Salty Skipper on Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:45 pm

And another :a3: to that!
Salty Skipper

Return to Other Religions Discussion & Debate