PETER 666 AND THE SIGN IN THE NET ... 153

Discussion and debate of Religions that contradict scripture

Postby calvin on Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:32 pm

Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. John 21:11

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast .... Rev 13:18

Have you wondered why God DID NOT state the language to be used?

I believe He did not because that language was not in existence in that day, but is to be English, the common world-wide language of our day ... the last day.

It is not too difficult to "make" a name sum at 666 using the gematria of Hebrew or Greek because of their high letter values ... 1-400 and 1-800.

It is extremely difficult to have a name sum at 666 using simple English gematria wherein A=1 B=2 C=3 ... to ... Z=26.

Over a period of 20 years examining biblically identified legitimate political and/or religious "suspects", only one came close and only one summed at 666 ... it is that difficult.

I stress the word "simple" because some current "pop prophets" in their zeal, have resorted to some pretty complex systems to make their current suspect "add up".

One was A=6 B=12 C=18 etc ... another was ... A=101 B=102 C=103 etc.

WHY DID GOD PLACE 153 FISH IN THE NET ?

To identify "Satan" as personified by Peter representing the future papacy.

To reveal the language that the end time beast is to be numbered in.

To give evidence AGAINST the common belief that one of the three biblical languages is to be used ... Aramaic Hebrew Greek.

All numeric examples given here will be simple English wherein A=1 ... Z=26

ARAMAIC HEBREW GREEK = 153

The Book of John has been called "The Book of Signs". One of those signs is the “sign in the net” …153. That this number has some spiritual significance is denied by none.

Note that instead of its normal name (Sea of Galilee) being used, it is designated by its ROMAN name, Sea of Tiberias.

John 21's main character is not Jesus, nor is it John, but it is PETER

The word that Jesus "added" to Simon was ... "peter".
The meaning of this word "small stone" indicates to ... count or calculate.
Small stones were used for that purpose.

Here is wisdom ... count or calculate the number of the beast.

SIMON AND PETER = 153

It is not coincidence that it is Peter that is associated with the "counting" even though Jesus did not specify anyone in particular. John 21:7.

You may recall that the only person that Jesus ever called "Satan" other than Satan himself was ... Peter. Matt. 16:23.

Please note that the victors (of understanding) over the image mark and number of the beast, sing two specific "songs" ... as recorded in Rev 15:3.

Do you think God would know how His chapter and verses would finally be numbered? You can mortgage the house He would !

Peter was naked ... is this the norm? John 21:7.

This chapter also contains that strange discourse wherein Jesus asks Peter three times if he loves Him.

It also tells us that IN PETER'S OLD AGE, his death will GLORIFY GOD. John 21:18-19.

I believe a logical understanding of this passage, would be that each pope is considered to be the "IMAGE OF PETER".

When pope Paul VI addressed the United Nations, he said: "Do you know who I am? My name is Peter".

Vatican dogma declares its pope to be the image and successor of Peter. When Vatican City and the "CHURCH OF PETER" is finally destroyed, GOD WILL BE GLORIFIED. See Revelation 17 and 18.

Why did God place 153 fish in the net for Peter to count?

NUMERIC PROOF = 153
TO REVEAL SATAN = 153

Sir Isaac Newton, scientist and Bible student had this to say: "If God was so angry with the Jews for not searching more diligently into the prophecies which He had given them to know Christ by, why should we think He will excuse us for not searching into the prophecies which He hath given us to know Antichrist by?"

Newton had no doubts as to the identity of Antichrist and the Whore of Babylon ... that is, the Church of Rome and its pope.

In Newton's mind, the task of the scholar was to show that biblical prophecies had been fulfilled in historical events. One could know, however, only AFTER the event, and it was not for the student of prophecy to become a prophet ... until the event occurred, the prophecies pertaining to it could well remain obscure. This was an important point for Newton ... all would become clear in due course.

Rev 13 tells us that the FALSE PROPHET creates an "image" that dies, yet comes back to life and can speak.

As noted earlier, each pope is considered to be the image of Peter.

When "one of its heads dies", the Vatican through its College of Cardinals "creates" another "image" of the previous Peter. And this "image" can speak and has life. Rev 13:3.

The VATICAN IS THE FALSE PROPHET
The word "vatic" means "prophet"

VATIC = PROPHET = VATICAN = FALSE PROPHET

By the required 2/3 vote (66.6%) of the 111 cardinals present, in the case of Pope John Paul The Second, he became their new "image of Peter" and this is how John of the Revelation describes the, not so mysterious, image that has “life” and can speak. Rev 13:3.

This explanation does not require rocket science knowledge, nor is it sensationalism as some prophecy "experts" would have us believe. It is factual, logical and it is biblical.

Let no man deceive you by any means, for (that day shall not come) except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.

THE FALLING AWAY = 153

THE IMAGE OF PETER = 153

Is this coincidence? ROMAN NUMBERS 1+V+X+L+C+D sum at ... 666

ROMAN NUMBERS = 153
THE GREAT WHORE = 153

Why did God place 153 fish in the net? As a numbering sign to “count the beast”.

A NUMBERING SIGN = 153
COUNT THE BEAST = 153

Here is wisdom ... Let he that hath understanding count the number.

One of the songs that is sung by the victors over the image mark and number of the beast is "Moses Song" ... this is found recorded for us in Rev ..... 15:3

Moses Song (Ps 90) tells us to apply our hearts to wisdom.

APPLY WISDOM = 153
SIGN OF WISDOM = 153

The distinguished Professor JA Emerton submitted a short article to the Journal of Theological Studies regarding the 153 fish. He points out that it has proved a puzzle to commentators, but it is widely believed that there is some symbolic significance in the number but no interpretation has won universal acceptance.

Professor Emerton states that this does not exclude the possibility that this particular number is to be interpreted by the principle of gematria, similar to the numbering of the beast in Rev 13:18.

He also notes that others have pointed out that the number 153 is the sum of the numbers 1 to 17. He states that this interpretation, which is at least as old as Augustine, demands that some significance be found for 17 as well as 153.

I offer the following points of connection between 17 and 153 ... and to the numbered beast.

The 17th chapter of Revelation deals exclusively with the great whore and Mystery Babylon ... as noted earlier, "The Great Whore" sums at 153.

The names "Simon" and "Peter" occur 17 times in John's controversial chapter 21.

Augustine stopped at 17 but if you continue the count 1 to 26 (A to Z) the sum is 351. If you "cast your eyes" to 351 from the same side that Jesus instructed the net be cast (the right side) you will perceive ..... 153

The "right side" is the side that Hebrew is written from. This may (?) relate to the book that is written "within and in reverse". Rev 5:1.

Why would the victors over the number of the beast sing a song of Moses?

PSALM OF MOSES = 153

One of Moses songs, Psalm 90 ... just "happens" to consist of 17 verses. Not only that, but Psalm 90 marks the first of 17 psalms referred to as the “Numbers" Book of Psalms.

NUMBER PSALMS = 153

This Numbers Book of Psalms consist of Psalms 90 to 106 inclusive.
So here we have 17 verses and 17 psalms.

90+91+92+93+94+95+96+97+98+99+100+101+102+103+104+105+106
just "happens" to sum at ... 1666

Another song of Moses is recorded in Deut 32 verses 1-44

It is called the "Song of the Rock". It speaks of the apostasy of Israel, but I believe it prophetically makes reference to the Church of Rome, as it compares their "rock" Peter to our Rock Jesus.

vs 31 for their rock is not as our Rock ... their wine is the poison of dragons ...

vs 34 is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures? Might this song be a sealed treasure of Moses?

SEALED TREASURE = 153
THE SEALED SONGS = 153

vs 37 And he shall say, where are their gods, their rock in who they trusted ...
vs 44 And Moses came and spake all the words of this song.

Note that the verses of this peculiar song are from 1-44

I say peculiar, because this song in the Hebrew Bible, has a very unusual visual construction ... it is like two "pillars of words". It is the only song in the Bible like this.

Another feature of this song is that it has encoded in it the gematria of Moses name which is ... 345.

This should be another clue for students of prophecy as to why the victors over the number of the beast (Rev 15:3) would sing the Song of Moses, as gematria is required to solve the mystery.

The 144 thousands of Rev 14, the 24 Elders, the 4 ZoA and as noted in David's Psalm 144 ... all "sing a new song".

SING A NEW PSALM = 153

THE KINGDOM OF GOD = 153
THE ORACLES OF GOD = 153

The dictionary defines our letter "X" as a stigma, a mark of ownership.
It is also used as a “sign” before the names of popes.

"Stigma" ... an obsolete letter intermediate between the 5th and 6th letters.
When used as a number ie gematria, it represents 600, 60, 6

Gematria comes from the Greek word "geometria" meaning "earth measures".
This is alluded to in Rev 21:17 ... the "measured" wall of 144 cubits.

EARTH MEASURES = 153

Gematria is NOT numerology. When used as directed by God, it is simply a letter used as a number. Rev 13:18.

LETTER NUMBER = 153

IQ = intelligence quotient. I is our 9th letter, Q our 17th ... 9 x 17 = 153

THE NUMBER OF GOD = 153

Revelation 12:7 tells us that Michael and his angels (messengers) fight and defeat the dragon and his angels, and Rev 20 speaks about an angel having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. The False Prophet's Basilica of St Peter is built in the shape of a key.

Note that David wrote 73 of the psalms and holds “the key”. Rev 3:7. Is it coincidence that “count” and “number” each sum at:

COUNT = 73
NUMBER = 73

If David wrote a “new song”, would it be his song 74?

JESUS = 74
Y'SHUA = 74
JEWISH = 74
MESSIAH = 74

THE KEY = 74

A MESSENGER OF GOD = 153
MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL = 153

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands: and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years ... Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God, and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Rev 20.

PRIESTS OF GOD = 153

Where were the watchmen on the wall ?

The Reformation martyrs had warned us about the errors of Romanism ... was Christianity deaf ... or deceived? If possible even the very elect would
be deceived.

As Sir Isaac Newton said regarding biblical prophecies, one could know, however, only after the event ... Until the event occurred, the prophecies pertaining to it could well remain obscure ... all would become clear in due course.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for (that day shall not come) except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition. Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God shewing himself that he is God ... and now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed IN HIS TIME ... And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thess 2.

The "PRIMATE" of Rome ... is the "BEAST" of Revelation.

THE IMAGE OF PETER = 153

Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me.
Rev 3:20

I OPENED THE DOOR = 153

THE 153 ... 144 CONNECTION

Although the information presented here has been centered around the sign in the net 153, and Peter representing the RCC and its papacy, there is a biblical connection between two other prophetic signs.

That would be Daniel's deciphering and interpretation of the writing on the "wall" and the special "measurement" of the wall of 144 cubits enclosing God's mystical City in Rev 21.

In Daniel, the writing on the wall was ... "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin"

However, the interpretation was ... Mene Tekel Peres.

MENE TEKEL PERES = 153

When I first started studying the sign in the net, I was not aware of any connection between it and 144 ... but surprisingly there is.

SIGN IN THE NET = 144

The "144" sign in the Bible is an interesting story for another time, but the following numeric examples demonstrate that God has a PURPOSE for this sign also, as it too relates to 666 , Peter and the papacy.

It was my original intent (at this time) to limit my presentation to 153 and 144, but I couldn't resist including this little "insignificant" detail found in
I Chronicles 25:7.

David (the key) had 288 temple singers "trained and intelligent" in the songs of the Lord. According to Rabbinic sources, it is my understanding that his 288 singers flanked each side of the congregation ... 144 and 144 ... and sang as one.

A TEMPLE SINGER = 144
A TRAINED SINGER = 144

David's Psalm 144 tells us to sing a "new song" on an (unknown) "ten stringed instrument".

TEN STRINGED INSTRUMENT = 288

David's Psalm 144 is loaded with reference to the false church and the mark in the right hand, ie the Roman Catholic sign of the cross, and always given with the right hand, and placed upon the forehead of the infant followers of the beast at baptism, and upon the forehead of the adult followers of the beast on Ash Wednesdays.

BEAST IMAGE AND MARK = 144
MARK OF THE BEAST = 144
THE BRAND OF ROME = 144
THE FALLING AWAY = 144
THE VATICAN HILL = 144
PETER THE BEAST = 144
PETER'S CHURCH = 144
SIGN OF CROSS = 144

I close with one of my favourite signs in the Bible. It is a popular teaching today that the 144 thousands return with Jesus when His feet shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives. This is recorded in Zec ..... 14:4

And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that ... at evening time it shall be light.

AT EVENING TIME = 144

IT SHALL BE LIGHT = 144

There are other unusual signs in the Hebrew and Greek OT and NT, but that is a story for another time. I do hope that you do not think that this is all just a "coincidence".

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !

[/b]
calvin

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:42 pm

Calvin, I got about 1/8 of the way thru this post, and my mind was too boggled to make sense of it. I'm not a numbers person and it was way beyond my comprehension.

Just as a point of interest:

By the required 2/3 vote (66.6%) of the 111 cardinals present, in the case of Pope John Paul The Second, he became their new "image of Peter" and this is how John of the Revelation describes the, not so mysterious, image that has “life” and can speak. Rev 13:3.

I read several weeks ago that this current pope has changed the required vote for the papal election back from the 2/3 vote that was instituted by Pope John Paul to a simple majority vote. I can't imagine why this seemingly minute (to my anyway) point would have the full attention of a pope with the many other issues that require his focus, but that's just me.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Peter 666 And The Sign In The Net ... 153

Postby calvin on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:11 pm

You are not alone Abiding!

Most students of prophecy have little interest in God's purpose for His sign in the net.
calvin

Postby RomaLynnStar on Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:27 pm

I believe that everything Got put into his word has meaning for us.

Some things are truly tough to figure out though and that is what he gave us teachers.

Knowing who is a real teacher is the tough thing that we have to determine. A lot of this makes sense to me, but I am still working on it for sure.

Yes to me it also seems strange that the new pope would change the voting requirements, other than it is easier to come to a simple majority than a 2/3rds vote, like in our Congress, which is why they have not been able to change our constitution very much.

Also with school systems in my state, to raise taxes, they have to get a 2/3rds vote of those who vote, rather than a simple marjority.

They hate it and have tried to change it all the time, cause their measures usually fail. Just a thought about that one, but why it matters in the papcy I do not really know as yet. Unless it is to take away from the associated 666 there. Is that what you think?
RomaLynnStar

Postby Mario on Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:27 pm

Abiding in His Word wrote:I read several weeks ago that this current pope has changed the required vote for the papal election back from the 2/3 vote that was instituted by Pope John Paul to a simple majority vote. I can't imagine why this seemingly minute (to my anyway) point would have the full attention of a pope with the many other issues that require his focus, but that's just me.

Abiding,

Just to clarify: Benedict XVI has restored the 2/3 majority vote, not replaced it.
Mario

Postby MacD23 on Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:09 pm

:strike:

I won't say what I really wanted to say about the poop.
MacD23
Supporting Member

Postby SueAnn on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:09 pm

calvin,
Have you done any other studies since this was posted 7 months ago?
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Re: PETER 666 AND THE SIGN IN THE NET ... 153

Postby rabbisdust on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 pm

You know, it is amazing that I would happen to look at this thread and post today. My pastor just happen to be preaching this exact sermon. One thing I thought was neat, when he was in Israel the tour guide said the equivelant of the department of fish and game said that their is aproximately 153 different types of fish in the sea of Galilee. It could very well have been one of every type of fish to be a picture of what men Peter would be fishing for. As far as the Poop being the anitchrist, Mathew Henry's commentary pretty much clears that up. He is.
rabbisdust

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:19 am

rabbisdust wrote: As far as the Poop being the anitchrist, Mathew Henry's commentary pretty much clears that up. He is.

:lol: Can I assume this was a typo, rabbisdust?
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby rabbisdust on Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Yes Abiding, that is an embarassing blunder indeed. In the future please feel free to edit obvious mistakes such as this. Matthew has two "T"s. Oh, just looked at my post again, He is is not a complete sentence, I should have used a comma or rearranged the sentence differently. Thank you again, iron sharpens iron. :wink:
rabbisdust

Return to Other Religions Discussion & Debate