TEMPLE INSTITUTE TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMNET

News about the Temple Mount and/or rebuilding the Jewish Temple.

TEMPLE INSTITUTE TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMNET

Postby Bobthewebguy on Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOj4sobjaIo

MY opinion. Yehuda Glick will use the money from the new oil discovery to finance the NEW TEMPLE!.
Bobthewebguy

Re: TEMPLE INSTITUTE TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMNET

Postby shorttribber on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:21 pm

:snack:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby brett on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:36 pm

I wonder if this is linked at all to the Iran Nuclear Deal?? Because I've read in other articles that they believe they can reach a Deal in the next few days????

Iran nuclear talks extended by further three days but 'clear will' exists for deal
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/j ... three-days
KJV ONLY !
The KJV is the only PURE translation. Avoid modern corruptions like the NIV, they have been altered to support the coming Anti-Christ.
"The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever." Psalm 12:6-7
brett

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:35 am

Could be that they have reached their goal for fund raising, in order to draw up plans for a new temple. Or perhaps they have confirmed a red heifer? Time will tell.... :clock:

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Ready1 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:33 am

Is this really right? The Temple Institute web site makes no mention of a "major announcement" so where did this info come from? :(
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Postby Bobthewebguy on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:42 pm

They do on their Facebook page. But, I am beginning to doubt anything that comes from Paul Begly's site. Seems like no one picks up on anything that he reports.
Bobthewebguy

Postby imirish01 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Interesting that this announcement comes during the three weeks where the Jews morn the distruction of the two temples and the giving of the Law. It is during the month of Tammuz , on the 25th .The three weeks end on the 9th of Av.

They recorded a radio program on the same day they said there was a major announcement. Curious if there is additional information there.

I can only assume that though the Temple Institute is not a part of the government, that what they have to say is still very important politically. Such as, a new Temple. This would cause a great uproar worldwide on both sides (evil and saints).

Side note, if the deal with Iran falls through, some Israel news sites mention that Israel may have to take action as Iran is weeks away from a bomb.
imirish01

Postby BeTheMoon on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:05 am

Wow! Good stuff, imirish03.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby extravagantchristian on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:42 pm

Announcement is:

RAISE A RED HEIFER IN ISRAEL!
After 2,000 years, with great thanks to the Almighty, we are pleased to announce:
The Temple Institute is raising red heifers in Israel. For the first time in 2000 years, the restoration of Biblical purity is within reach...the prerequisite for building the Holy Temple. Watch this video to learn more about this historic project and to participate.
The future is in our hands!
extravagantchristian

Postby Bobthewebguy on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Big deal....
Bobthewebguy

Postby BeTheMoon on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:27 am

When I read Hosea and see God's longsuffering for His people to return to Him, I don't think He will ignore the desires of His people today. I don't claim to know the mind of God, but since we know that nothing can ever separate us from His love; well...

Rom 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

...it has been revealed to us in Jesus Christ. The revealing/revelation of Jesus will one day occur to all mankind.

Just thinking out loud here.
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:18 am

extravagantchristian wrote:Announcement is:

RAISE A RED HEIFER IN ISRAEL!
After 2,000 years, with great thanks to the Almighty, we are pleased to announce:
The Temple Institute is raising red heifers in Israel. For the first time in 2000 years, the restoration of Biblical purity is within reach...the prerequisite for building the Holy Temple. Watch this video to learn more about this historic project and to participate.
The future is in our hands!

Called it!

Actually this is pretty big news for those Jews who want to rebuild the temple. Here's the link if you want to learn more.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rais ... ael#/story

So the Temple Institute has reconstructed the necessary implements and tools of the temple, they have identified the priesthood through genetic testing, and they have been training them to perform their temple duties, they have had plans drawn up for the Sanhedrin Assembly Hall, the Chamber of Hewn Stone. The Sanhedrin has been revived and now they will be raising red heifers, I think this is very significant. Some day the Jews will live in the millennial Jerusalem performing their duties in the Temple before Christ. It makes sense that God would prepare them before hand for this.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby shorttribber on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Bobthewebguy wrote:Big deal....

Gotta agree with that :blahblah: Red Heifer over here, Red heifer over there, Red Heifer Announcement 201 it seems :mrgreen:

Ok, I'm sorry, guess i'll just munch some more popcorn and see what comes of it :snack:
The Wisest men have changed their Counsels and Resolves upon second thoughts, much more upon experience, and approaching evils not at first discovered. Rev. Herbert Croft, 1675

Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.

Find seven years of tribulation plainly stated in the Bible.
shorttribber

Postby BeTheMoon on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:30 am

:lol:
BeTheMoon
SITE ADMIN

Return to Temple Watch