Temple by Robert Cornuke

News about the Temple Mount and/or rebuilding the Jewish Temple.

Temple by Robert Cornuke

Postby RaptureReady on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Does anyone have any thoughts on the book, Temple by Robert Cornuke? If he is correct, and the temple was at a different location, then the temple could be rebuilt at any time.
Where God's finger points, there God's hand will make the way. When you put your hand in God's hand, you will never walk alone
RaptureReady

Re: Temple by Robert Cornuke

Postby member x on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:26 pm

I've been looking into this myself. I find it really interesting.

If he is correct and the dome of the rock is not on top of the temple mount, then it can be built whenever...

but if he is incorrect, he brings up a good point - one stone left upon another (paraphrasing).

if the temple WAS where the DOTR is, then is there still a future fulfillment regarding the complete destruction of a future temple?
member x
Supporting Member

Postby 2thes2 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:45 am

I read the book and thought it is quite convincing. Here is a new article on Bob's book. http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/are-jews-pra ... rong-spot/
2thes2

Postby drdos on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:20 pm

The Rabbinical Attempt to Find the Ark

"At any rate, Rabbi Shlomo Goren and Rabbi Yehuda Getz, the rabbis in charge of the Western Wall area, are convinced that the Ark has been hidden in a cave in the Temple Mount directly under the site of the Holy of Holies, since the time of King Josiah. They probably represent the majority of Orthodox rabbis in their views. They have a concept of vertical air space, by which the space of the Holy of Holies sanctifies the ground directly below it. Thus, the ancient priests would have been careful to locate the cave repository for the Ark in the sanctified area below the Holy of Holies. The evidence for all of these suppositions about the location of the Ark, as Rabbi Getz concedes, comes more from the Talmud than the Scriptures. Nevertheless, there is a large and growing group of Orthodox Jewish adherents who believe that the Ark is in this cave below the Holy of Holies, and awaits the right time to be found.

Rabbi Getz believes that in 1982 he was very close, within 40 feet, to finding the cave in which the Ark resides. He was conducting a search in an old tunnel that had been filled with the debris of centuries, which runs perpendicular to the Western Wall and under the Temple Mount. However, when the Moslems discovered that there were diggings being conducted under the Dome of the Rock, they threatened a general riot and the diggings were stopped. The rabbi explains that, for the sake of maintaining peace with their Moslem neighbors, the Israelis had to reseal the entrance to the tunnel, and it remains blocked up to this day".

http://www.levitt.com/essays/ark.html
drdos

Postby burien1 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:49 pm

2thes2 wrote:I read the book and thought it is quite convincing. Here is a new article on Bob's book. http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/are-jews-pra ... rong-spot/

That was very interesting ! Thank you !
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Return to Temple Watch