My correspondence with the Sanhedrin, & a second email

News about the Temple Mount and/or rebuilding the Jewish Temple.

My correspondence with the Sanhedrin, & a second email

Postby made4eternity on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm the person who wrote the email as mentioned on Ted Montgomery's website, I wrote a couple more emails before publishing and have a little more to share. I don't think the information is anything the Sanhedrin would mind being public, afterall they shared it with me. So, maybe you have some of the same questions that I did, perhaps this will
help to answer them. Of course, we will all know soon enough!

My question is in the regular font, I have highlighted their response.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
First email:

1. Do you intend to use the newly built alter? I understand it is mobile. I have also heard that other tools have been prepared for use. Yes

2. Another very important question I would love to know, do you intend to erect any kind of tent or portable Tabernacle? No need for a tent. The sky is enough. But every step is depended on the permition of the secular government of Israel. Mean while the government is afraid from the Arabs. And afraid of changing the Jews attitude to the religion following such act.
******************************************************************************************************************************************
Now like many of you, I am wondering about the Temple, does it indeed need to be rebuilt? Afterall, if we are approaching the middle of the week, time is becoming a factor! So, I asked them about the Temple, their response is copied and pasted below.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Second email:

Surely the Israeli government will soon realize nothing will appease the Arabs and it is time to move forward in Israel's best interest.There is a difference between the state ISRAEL and the nation ISRAEL. The state Israel is a state of 2/3 Jews 1/3 non-Jewish the majority of this 1/3 are hating the nation ISRAEL. About 1/3 of the Jews are assimilated Jews who reject in some way their Jewish identity and they are behaving like traitors (This is a result of the long time being spread among Non-Jewish – 2000 years). To this balance add the international pressure which is operated on Israel only, because Israel is not a mad state, and Israel is Of Jews which means beat again the Jews, and Israel has not oil, and what remain from the Jewish nation is 14000000 persons instead of 500000000 persons (if not the continues holocausts during 2000 years), and because the Muslims are counted 1500000000 and their political power is very great, and the pope(That leads more or less another 1500000000 persons) wants, silently behind the walls, continuously, to erase Israel from the earth because it's existence made theological problem to Christianity, and the leadership of the Israeli state does not claim the right for Israel because it was s gift from G-D but uses secular reasoning(because it is a secular leadership) that are useless. all these together means that the government of Israel is not reacting well against outside pressure and from time to time it's relation toward Jews worst than it happened to Jews in another country.

I have one more question. Regarding the Temple, is it already built and ready to be transferred to the Temple Mount? No

If not, will it take long to build? Depend on the resources that will be invested in the project. According the existing technology it may be finished during 3 months

Or, do you have a tent/tabernacle such as was used in the wilderness in the days of Moses? No tent will be constructed.! It is contradict the Torah. The tent of Moses was a temporary unique event in history.
********************************************************************************************************************************************
So there you have it! Unfortunately, the question of the Temple is still very much a question (in my mind). Afterall, 3 months is not long...I guess there is still time for it to be constructed.

I would love to know your thoughts!
made4eternity

Re: My correspondence with the Sanhedrin, & a second email

Postby learningeachday on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 am

made4eternity, thank you for your leg-work on this! There are so many interesting little tidbits in here!

So his statement, "No need for a tent. The sky is enough." Would you take this to mean they have no qualms simply resuming sacrifices without a temple?

I didn't know that constructing a tent would contradict the Torah. Interesting... Again, thank you! :blessyou:
learningeachday

Postby Wickus on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 am

I wondered who wrote the mail. :grin: Thanks for clarifying that, and thanks for sharing.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=53780
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby made4eternity on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 am

Hi Learningeachday, apparently they intend to get it started without a Temple, I don't know how long this would satisfy them. Perhaps they plan to go in increments(?) Starting with sacrifice then the Temple comes later, I don't know.

As Pastor Roberts says, the pieces are all there, the question is, will they fall into place? The Temple is the one piece that still has me puzzled.
made4eternity

Postby Just_Betsy on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 am

It could be built in 3 months?! That is the most amazing thing in the whole article!

Thank you so much for posting this, and all the work that went into getting the information!
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Postby plalgum on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 am

and the pope(That leads more or less another 1500000000 persons) wants, silently behind the walls, continuously, to erase Israel from the earth because it's existence made theological problem to Christianity,

I wonder how this scenario will play out in the last days?
plalgum

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 am

After the Babylonian captivity an alter was set up and sacrifices began before the temple construction began, so there is a scriptural precedent for an altar without a temple, but not that it should remain without the temple. The altar was set up knowing that a temple would follow. The Jews without a doubt desire a rebuilt temple, the altar would be a first step in realizing it and that IMO is why the authorities will not allow sacrifices because they know that it is a precursor to a rebuilding of the temple.

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Postby Finaldash on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:42 am

made4eternity,
Do you know about the exact replica of a temple that is being built somewhere in the west bank in the town of Mitzpe Yericho?
It would be interesting if you asked them about it. I believe they started building that sometime in November or early Dec.
Three months is soon to come if they would use that as the temple.
Here is the thread on it:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=52834&p=466834&hilit=yericho#p466834
Finaldash
Supporting Member

Postby made4eternity on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:24 am

Finaldash, I did not ask about that and I don't know if they will correspond with me anymore...I know some had speculated that it may have already been built and could be easily transferred to the Temple Mount, but apparently (according to the email) this is not the case.

I may be wrong, but I don't think they will be satisfied with a Temple located anywhere but the Temple Mount, however, this is pure conjecture on my part. :blessyou:
made4eternity

Postby Mr Baldy on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:38 am

Hi made4eternity,

First of all I want to welcome you to this Forum!

Second, thank you for bringing this absolutely GREAT information to the knowledge of Believers. This is absolutely incredible, as the information that you have provided can turn out to be very prophetic.

This information should put even the very skeptical, about the fact that we just may already be in the 70th Week, on notice.

Again, thank you, and please keep up the very good work!
Mr Baldy

Postby Pretzelogical on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:59 am

the government of Israel is not reacting well against outside pressure and from time to time it's relation toward Jews worst than it happened to Jews in another country.

Did I understand correctly?
"State Jews" treat the "nation of Jews" worse than other countries treat Jews?
Pretzelogical

Postby imightdecrease on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 am

Pretzelogical wrote;
Did I understand correctly?
"State Jews" treat the "nation of Jews" worse than other countries treat Jews?

Greetings Pretz,
Consider what the State of Israel is doing right now to their own people.
Evicting people from their homes, bull dozing them, etc.
They have been doing this same type of activity for some time now, Lebanon, Gaza and now in the West Bank.
Israeli soldiers are being given jail sentences if they do not obey their superiors which are taking orders from the government powers.
At times, this activity requires them to physically remove folks from their homes. I am sure we all have seen video clips or exerts on TV of them doing this. They are even doing this on the Sabbath Day!
:cry:
imightdecrease

Postby SueAnn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:37 am

made4eternity wrote: I don't know if they will correspond with me anymore

Made4eternity, thank you for sharing this with us.

Why do you think they will no longer correspond with you?

Also, (this is for everyone, not just made4eternity)...We are waiting for sacrifices, so we can wait to see who stops them. But I am not convinced that we need a new Temple. The ac will declare himself God in the temple, but could the building that currently resides on the Temple Mount area (which proudly proclaims on the outside "God has no son" be the place where the Abomination of Desolation take place? It really bothers me that the Bible states that the sacrifices will be stopped, but not one word is there that states the sacrifices IN THE TEMPLE will be stopped. God usually repeats things 2 and 3 times to make sure we "get it". Why did He not state the TEMPLE sacrifices? Drives me nuts. :grin:
ﺗﻜﻮﻳﻦ 12
وَقَالَ الرَّبُّ لأَبْرَامَ: «اتْرُكْ أَرْضَكَ وَعَشِيرَتَكَ وَبَيْتَ أَبِيكَ وَاذْهَبْ إِلَى الأَرْضِ الَّتِي أُرِيكَ،
فَأَجْعَلَ مِنْكَ أُمَّةً كَبِيرَةً وَأُبَارِكَكَ وَأُعَظِّمَ اسْمَكَ، وَتَكُونَ بَرَكَةً (لِكَثِيرِينَ).
َأُبَارِكُ مُبَارِكِيكَ وَأَلْعَنُ لاعِنِيكَ، وَتَتَبَارَكُ فِيكَ جَمِيعُ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ »
SueAnn
Supporting Member

Postby Wickus on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 pm

The ac will declare himself God in the temple, but could the building that currently resides on the Temple Mount area (which proudly proclaims on the outside "God has no son" be the place where the Abomination of Desolation take place?

It might just be. Even if Israel builds the temple it will scream out "God has no son" as they have rejected Jesus for 2000 years.
Faithful is the saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Wickus

Postby Jericho on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:25 pm

plalgum wrote:and the pope(That leads more or less another 1500000000 persons) wants, silently behind the walls, continuously, to erase Israel from the earth because it's existence made theological problem to Christianity,

What did that mean exactally? :humm:
Formerly SwordOfGideon
Jericho

Postby plalgum on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:05 pm

HI
That was in the transcript from the Sanhedrin,made me wonder what they know about Catholicism that we do not know?
plalgum

Postby ampersand on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Wickus wrote:
The ac will declare himself God in the temple, but could the building that currently resides on the Temple Mount area (which proudly proclaims on the outside "God has no son" be the place where the Abomination of Desolation take place?

It might just be. Even if Israel builds the temple it will scream out "God has no son" as they have rejected Jesus for 2000 years.

Many Jews have rejected Him even longer than that.

My question:
Can somebody point me to the Scripture you use to support the fact that "the Antichrist" will declare himself to be "God" in "the temple." Are you just using the "holy place" in Matt 24 and the "temple" in 2 Thess 2 to support this? Thank you, all!

In Christ,
&
ampersand

Postby made4eternity on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Ampersand, I have struggled with the exact same questions.

There seems to be an indication that he is standing/sitting in a structure, and according to II Thess. "he takes his seat in the temple of God.
Matt. 24:15
15"Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

II Thessalonians 2:4
who opposes and exalts himself above (M)every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, (N)displaying himself as being God.

Believe me, I am trying to understand this too, perhaps there will just be some mystery until it actually unfolds.
:cry:
made4eternity

Postby made4eternity on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:49 am

I got up this morning and read Matthew 24: 15 and Mark 13:14 again (where it talks about the Temple), clearly these two specific passages have some of us stumped. Must the Temple be rebuilt or not? This is the big question.

There is something interesting in BOTH of these passages, they are followed with the instruction "let the reader understand" (NAS). It seems clear that the writer knew this particular passage would be difficult to understand, perhaps, especially to those who may find themselves living at the end of the age. It's as if he is shining a light back on that passage and saying "don't read this passively, but understand what it means". Was this little line written specifically for us? I don't know......I just wanted to share that little observation :grin:
made4eternity

Postby ampersand on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 am

made4eternity wrote:I got up this morning and read Matthew 24: 15 and Mark 13:14 again (where it talks about the Temple), clearly these two specific passages have some of us stumped. Must the Temple be rebuilt or not? This is the big question.

There is something interesting in BOTH of these passages, they are followed with the instruction "let the reader understand" (NAS). It seems clear that the writer knew this particular passage would be difficult to understand, perhaps, especially to those who may find themselves living at the end of the age. It's as if he is shining a light back on that passage and saying "don't read this passively, but understand what it means". Was this little line written specifically for us? I don't know......I just wanted to share that little observation :grin:

My thoughts exactly as I read these passages yesterday. I am starting to think that these passages have nothing to do with whether THE temple is rebuilt or not. They have to do with an "abomination of desolation." That is the point of the passages, and that's what we should focus on. Now, we see that a holy place is referred to AND a temple of GOD is referred to. That's what I believe leads many to conclude that some kind of abomination of desolation should occur in THE Jewish temple. But since I am beginning to think the Jewish temple is an unnecessary temple to the FALSE "G-d" of Judaism (a false religion), it can't really be a "temple of God," can it?

My friends, don't quote me on this. I am thinking out loud and trying to be the "reader" who "understands." Correct me if I am wrong. I don't have it figured out. To see why I believe Judaism is a false religion, read here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=53739&p=469213#p469213.

I started a new topic (viewtopic.php?f=53&t=53803) to discuss what the "temple of God" was to New Testament writers. I think answering those questions would point the "reader who understands" in the right direction. But I don't have most of the answers yet.

In Christ,
&
ampersand

Postby made4eternity on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 am

I just found this link, (Ted Montgomery's comments regarding the Temple), he provides some very
interesting food for thought!

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/e ... ation.html
made4eternity

Postby Douggg on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Resurrection Torchlight wrote:After the Babylonian captivity an alter was set up and sacrifices began before the temple construction began, so there is a scriptural precedent for an altar without a temple, but not that it should remain without the temple. The altar was set up knowing that a temple would follow. The Jews without a doubt desire a rebuilt temple, the altar would be a first step in realizing it and that IMO is why the authorities will not allow sacrifices because they know that it is a precursor to a rebuilding of the temple.

RT

Hi RT, are you aware that there are two altars associated with the Temple? The temple complex was surrounded by a wall making up the courtyard. In the courtyard, outside under the sky, is the brazen altar which is the big one with a ramp leading up to the fire on top. That is where the daily sacrifice is made. The brazen altar is off to the left in this rendition... http://www.templeinstitute.org/gallery_17.htm Rebuilding the brazen altar after the babylonian captivity... http://www.templeinstitute.org/gallery_22.htm

Inside the sanctuary building is another smaller altar, podium size, the incense altar. You can see it in this rendition
http://www.templeinstitute.org/gallery_30.htm

On the incense altar, the priest places incense to be burned as the prayers of the people. The incense altar is positioned centered and right in front of the great curtain separating the Holy Place from the most Holy Place.

An actual temple building is needed or else the Jews cannot carry out the Day of Atonement requirements.

Doug L.
Douggg

Return to Temple Watch