Latest Shocker on your blog

This forum is for questions about Europe and the European Union. The questions are for Farmer only. One poster per thread please.

Latest Shocker on your blog

Postby prewrathpatty on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:28 am

Farmer,

Sunday, April 20, 2008

pregnant with god? Osho compares Solana's mother with virgin Mary

http://www.freiberg.blogspot.com/

This is unbelievable!!! WOW!! How did you find this???
prewrathpatty

Postby burien1 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Very interesting. But I didn't see where Osho compared her with the virgin mary....?

Good find. Farmer

YSIC
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby farmer on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:21 pm

pwp, I quite stumbled over the page, when using my search engine,
and it was the first page listed...

burien, we could also say "He has no regard for the Gods of his fathers...",
the sentence
"Everybody is pregnant with god but very few people are fortunate enough to give birth.You can become one of those fortunate ones" is a clear reference to Mary.
"And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit was very glad because of God my Savior. For He looked with care upon the humble state of His slave. For, look! From now on all generations will consider me to be fortunate."" (Luke 12:46-48; ALT).
In the same time I see it also as a reference to the text about Samuel's mother presenting her son in the temple:
"24And when she had weaned him, she took him up with her, with three bullocks, and one ephah of flour, and a bottle of wine, and brought him unto the house of the LORD in Shiloh: and the child was young.
25And they slew a bullock, and brought the child to Eli.
26And she said, Oh my lord, as thy soul liveth, my lord, I am the woman that stood by thee here, praying unto the LORD.
27For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:
28Therefore also I have lent him to the LORD; as long as he liveth he shall be lent to the LORD. And he worshipped the LORD there.
"
(1.Sam 1 KJV)
farmer
farmer

Postby prewrathpatty on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:57 am

Maybe I read "The Omen" too much when I was growing up (I read it multiple times in my teen years long before I was saved) but I have been curious about a couple of things.

I understand that Solana's mother worked for the UN in Rome. I have often wondered if she worked there at the time Javier was conceived.

It seems, at some point in her life, that she opened her mind up to demonic influenece and perhaps offered up her child as the "Savior" .

Like I said, I have the Omen syndrome.

Any thoughts?
prewrathpatty

Postby farmer on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Thanks pwp for all your interest. Never saw/read omen....
looks as she went to Rome just in 1954, when Javier was 12 years old.

demonic influence? she was under sufi influence all her life,
at least since her childhood through main sufi Inayat Khan.
"Nieves' "sanyasin" interview indicates the "Hayat" is a Sufi (mystical Islam)name given her either by her parents or the Inayat Khan who was a friend of her parents." (C.Cumbey, link at the end)

1912 Salvador de Madariaga marries Scottish Historian for Economics Constance Archibald. They have 2 daughters Nieves(1917) und Isabel.
1916-1921 Madariaga works for the Times in London.
After it he works as a writer freelancer.
03.12.1917 Nieves born
1927 Madariaga goes to Oxford (with his daughters) as Prof. for Spanish Literature.
1931 April 14, After the proclamation of the Spanish Republic he returns to Madrid (with the girls)
He is from Mai 1931 Spanish ambassador in Washington.
From 1932 bis 1934 Ambassador in Paris. Also:
1931 - 1936 Spanish Ambassador at League of Nations.
Daughter Nieves studies in Madrid,
marries to fransico solana
1935 Luis Solana born
1936 Spanish Civil War breaks out(- April 1939)
1936 Madariaga exile at Oxford with daughters, where he teaches at Oxford College (-1970.
1970 dies wife C.Archibald Madariaga marries Emilia Rauman.)
1939 23.04. Nieves marries poet Mathews
Javier born 1942.
Officially Nieves married,
stays with the two boys from
1939-1945 on the Island
and goes to Mexico in the begin of the 50'- there surrounded by many Spanish exiles
1954 she goes to Rome (Javier then 12 years) working for UN FAQ and stays there until 1974.
Javier visits catholic El Pillar College in MAdrid, after it Compultense, studies Physics, kicked out.
1963 Javier at Philips in Netherlands
after it London and USA
1972 GrandPapa Madariaga comes from Oxford to Locarno, Switzerland and dies 1978 there.
1975 Javier gets Profship at Compultense,
then into Teachers Trade Union, Parliament,
1982 Javier Minister for Culture.

from my comment at the comment section of
http://cumbey.blogspot.com/2008/01/niev ... thews.html

farmer
farmer

Postby prewrathpatty on Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:07 am

Very interesting indeed!

I guess we won't know all the details for sure until we get to heaven but it looks like Mr. Solana had significant demonic resources at his disposal.

He was definately groomed for something big. Perhaps to be or to prepare the way and lay the groundwork for the one the world is looking for.
prewrathpatty

Return to Ask Björn (Farmer)