RE:The Stargate Conspiracy

This forum is for questions about Europe and the European Union. The questions are for Farmer only. One poster per thread please.

RE:The Stargate Conspiracy

Postby joyfulchild on Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:46 am

Hi Bjorn
First of all thank you for all that you post on this site-I gain alot from what you have to say!
Secondly-could you please explain your thoughts on the book you mentioned-The Stargate Conspiracy??I looked it up and I must say the subject matter did not seem very scriptural.
Thanks Bjorn
Mel
joyfulchild

Postby farmer on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:48 am

Thanks Mel for your strengthening words and for your question.
You are right - this book is not written by Christians,
so please read it with caution.
But: I mentioned it, as it has a lot of informations on
connections between certain New Age puppetmasters and
political and scientific organisations up to the highest levels in government. And the authors see that also with very critical eyes.
Also it sheds a new light on the "Nine", which we found have also to do with Solana and AoC. It looks that those people mentioned in the book are responsible for a lot of the "timetable"-setting we observe nowadays.
The book connects many wires which before seemed to be just a lot of strings on their own. And last not least it shows (together with the other links I gave in the concerning threat:
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=27031)
how certain "Christian" leaders have direct connections with New Age groups. (See also the Constance Cumbeys blogspot article on Mr.Temple. It's just the same gang.) I am just halfway through the book now, but already until here it was more than worth the prize.

I plan to write more on this subject as soon as I find the time to express a lot of collected material in a briefer way. Thanks for your interest!

See you around!
Björn
farmer

Postby farmer on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:02 am

just saw Constances new article "Monday, September 17, 2007
Total New Age Control: Energy and Financial!"
Just in time.
www.cumbey.blogspot.com

farmer
farmer

Postby joyfulchild on Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:22 pm

:wink: Thanks!Will stay tuned!
joyfulchild

Postby RomaLynnStar on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:10 pm

Farmer, I have read some other books regarding this same type of thing as the Stargate Conspiracy seems to have in it.

Do you recommend getting it, or do you think we need to read it???

Thanks again for all of you help.
RomaLynnStar

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Sorry folks, but promotion of conspiracy-type material is not allowed on the board per Herb's rules.

I'm going to close this thread until further investigation of the contents of this book. Thanks for understanding our efforts to maintain the purpose of this board which is prophetic in nature without other agendas or theories not supported by scripture.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to Ask Björn (Farmer)