What the future holds?

This forum is for questions about Europe and the European Union. The questions are for Farmer only. One poster per thread please.

What the future holds?

Postby mrgravyard49 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 pm

Sir, like a lot of others on this site I respect what you think.
So With everything going on around us What do You think will happen before the end of this year?
mrgravyard49

Postby farmer on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:34 pm

mcgravyard49, thanks for your question.

Of course as most of us here I have my thoughts about what could happen during the coming months. Politicians planned their meetings, the IGC (intergov.conference) will have to try to come to a result concerning the EU treaty, and obviously a timetable has to be met.

If we are in the 70th week we watch out for Israel returning to her animal sacrifies and grain offerings. The way to this step could be laid out during the coming months. It can be achieved through a peace conference or by means of war.
But: For me, the main characteristic about the current affairs we observe since some months is the high degree of secrecy: - that things are talked behing the veil of secrecy and the public is not informed.

So here I will keep to Herbs method:
Herb used to say that speculating and following the thoughts he thought would be realistic, unfortunately brought him to bad results.
So instead he would stick to the facts. No need to speculate.
If God will and we are still alive we will see those facts soon. And I will keep my thoughts until then by myself. If I will receive a revelation and the Lord tells me to write it down at FP, I will not hesitate to do so.
In the German language we have a saying:
"der Mensch denkt, doch Gott lenkt"
which means something like: "man thinks, but God is at the steering wheel"
So I just think one thing: God for sure is in control.
and: we should be ready for his return.

Björn
Questions about Europe and the European Union?
Don't hesitate to ask me here at FP: "Ask Björn (Farmer)"
http://fulfilledprophecy.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=52
farmer

Postby RomaLynnStar on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:12 am

Hey Farmer,

would that german saying, be something like

my thoughts are not your thoughts, in the bible

Isaiah 55:8
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Sure sounds like you are looking for the same things I am, whether it is achieved by peace, or the war, the temple must be there for the antichrist to set himself up in.
RomaLynnStar

Postby farmer on Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:12 am

RomaLynnStar,
This was just beautiful from you!
Thanks for your always appreciated input!
Björn
farmer

Postby RomaLynnStar on Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:14 am

Bjorn,

Thanks for all of your watching and posting for us here also. You are a true blessing.

Right I think that so much goes on behind the scenes regarding that covenant with many we may not actually know when it comes.

But one thing is for sure when the temple is there, or the sacrifices start, which we know they will, whether it is before the temple it built or not, then we know for sure things are coming. I think the sacrifices could start before the temple is there for the antichrist to set himself up in, but that is just my thought.

So we do not know all things for sure, but certainly the ten toe kingdom of the revived Roman empire seems to be on this earth again. And from what I can tell they are ruling. Not sure if others see it this way or not, but I sure do.
RomaLynnStar

Postby Sue-M on Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:45 am

Well, I would like to add that I get much info from both of you. So, thank you both, Farmer and Roma.

I also agree that the next thing we should look for is the temple and the sacrificing. I believe the mark will come after the A/C stands up in the temple. But, I have been hearing other prophecy teachers (Roma you know one that I am speaking about) who say that the very next thing that should happen is a huge war (China involved) where 2-3 billion are going to die. Most say this should actually happen before the temple. But, we have to just keep watching. But, if this war does happen, most of the world will be killed. That would most definately make the world scream for peace. And if the A/C brings peace after this, then, I could see why some would believe the A/C to be the Messiah. New Agers are also looking for a type of "messiah" to come onto the world and to bring peace to the world.
Luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
Sue-M

Return to Ask Björn (Farmer)