The AntiChrists Covenant

No opposing arguments allowed

Re: The AntiChrists Covenant

Postby Pretzelogical on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:12 am

OM said to Lambslave, but I would like to respond, hoping to not cause confusion as I did earlier:

Where in Daniel or the Olivet Discourse do you see the A of D as a reference to an attack on the church?

Read Daniel 8 where the angel interprets "the time of the end" and you will see there is no mention of a temple, but an anti-Christ destroying the holy people and mighty men. The pasage goes on to say this evil king will be deceiving, magnify himself, destroy many and will oppose the Prince of princes.

Daniel 8:22"The broken horn and the four horns that arose in its place represent four kingdoms which will arise from his nation, although not with his power.
23"In the latter period of their rule,
When the transgressors have run their course,
A king will arise,
Insolent and skilled in intrigue.
24"His power will be mighty, but not by his own power,
And he will destroy to an extraordinary degree
And prosper and perform his will;
He will destroy mighty men and the holy people.
25"And through his shrewdness
He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence;
And he will magnify himself in his heart,
And he will destroy many while they are at ease.
He will even oppose the Prince of princes,
But he will be broken without human agency.
26"The vision of the evenings and mornings
Which has been told is true;
But (AJ)keep the vision secret,
For it pertains to many days in the future."

27Then I, Daniel, was exhausted and sick for days Then I got up again and carried on the king's business; but I was astounded at the vision, and there was none to explain it.

After Daniel is told in Chapter 8 of the destruction of the holy people, in the next chapter, Daniel is praying confessions of how the people have broken covenant with God. God sends the angel to tell Daniel that God will faithfully keep the covenant by sending a Messiah the prince who is to come who will put an end to the need for the offerings that the people have failed to keep.

It is all very easy to understand in this book and throughout all the scriptures that the anti-Christ will destroy the believers - an abomination to God. The AOD is the destroying of the holy people. This is consistently taught and clearly represented throughout the scriptures. It amazes me that someone could/would not see this.
Pretzelogical

Postby Pretzelogical on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:33 am

John 16: 25
"These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; an hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but will tell you plainly of the Father.

It was back in John 2 when Jesus spoke in figurative language of His body the temple being destroyed and raised in three days.

Later, when the time came for Jesus' arrest, He spoke of his body as the bread, and the wine as His blood in fulfillment of Daniel chapter nine when the Messiah would be cut off to put an end to grain (bread/body) offering and drink (wine/blood) offering.

Jesus is the Messiah the prince who is to come of Daniel Chapter 9.
Pretzelogical

Postby IamtheWalrus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:38 pm

You are correct Pretz...people try to dance around it, but all of them are incorrect. The scripture is the last word.

Jesus is the word, and the last word.
Ken
Psa 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
IamtheWalrus

Postby IamtheWalrus on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:44 pm

The western mind is captivated by numbers. When we think of numbers, we think of mathematics. The Hebrews, on the other hand, saw numbers as having symbolic and spiritual significance. Seventy weeks or seventy sevens is 490. This number had deep spiritual significance for the Jews. The Jubilee is symbolized in the number 49. Forty nine is seven times seven. Seven is the number of perfection and completion. It also denotes a cycle; and signifies rest. Forty-nine times ten is representative of the Jubilee of Jubilees. The number ten symbolizes Divine order and judgment. The important thing to remember is that the spiritual realities that the symbolism of the numbers points to is the main thing. The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

The Jubilee was ushered in on the Day of Atonement. (Lev 25 verses 8-11) This passage in Leviticus 25 incorporated the sabbatical principle in the formula for determining when the Jubilee was to take place. Daniel 9:24 is saturated with Day of Atonement language. A comparison with Leviticus 16 reveals the commonality of such concepts as making atonement for sin, the (most) holy place, the number seven, the symbolic finality of the ceremony, and the separate and righteous status of the worshippers. The genius of God was able to communicate the concepts of the last Jubilee, the final day of Judgment/Atonement, and the ultimate Sabbath Rest; along with all the spiritual connotations that each of these possessed by using the number "490".

The prophecy of Dan.9:24-27 is the answer to Daniel’s prayer and is the explanation of the vision in Daniel chapter 8 that Daniel didn’t understand. This s 70 weeks prophecy has focused on the Jubilee and the Day of Atonement. What we are seeing here is the Lord’s promise to soverignly fulfill His covenant to redeem His people by vindicating them and delivering them from their enemies. The outcome will be a newly restored covenant and a renewed relationship in a newly anointed Most Holy Place. Christ.

The fulfillment of the prophecy of Dan.9:24 is found in the Christ event. In Luke 4:18-19, Jesus saw Himself announcing the release of the poor and the captives. This is Jubilee language. He has provided rest for the weary and heavy laden. Jesus saw His own death in terms of making atonement for the sins of His people. So also did the new testament prophets. "Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city to finish the transgression". At Calvary, just before He died, Christ cried out: "It is finished". (John 19:30) Here we see the new Samson tearing down the pillars of Satan’s kingdom which are sin and death. The "finishing" speaks of finality. This is the once and for all time sacrifice of atonement.
Ken
Psa 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, [and] established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, [even] praise unto our God: many shall see [it], and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.
IamtheWalrus

Postby Mrs. B on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 am

The Antichrists Covenant.....

Abraham Looked for a City......Whose Builder and Maker is God.....

Jesus came Preaching.....The Kingdom of God is at Hand....

John 3:3.....Jesus answered and said unto him.
Verily, Verily, I say unto thee,
Except a Man Be Born Again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God...

The city whose builder and maker is God...

6....That which is born of the flesh.....is flesh
and that which is born of the Spirit is Spirit,
7....Marvel Not that I said unto thee....YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN...

We are Born Again.....by the Holy Spirit and the Living Word

We The Church are the House of God....

Hebrews 6:4....For it is Impossible for those Who Were Once Enlightened....
and have tasted of the Heavenly Gift,
and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
5....And have tasted of the Good Word of God, AND THE POWERS OF THE WORLD TO COME,
6....iF THEY SHALL FALL AWAY...
To Renew them again unto repentance;
Seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame....

We have a New Covenant
A Blood Covenant.....with Jesus
But if the Church Falls away.....then what?
If we teach another Christ.....then what?
to renew them again unto repentance.....seeing they crucify to themselves the Son Jesus of God afresh,
and put Him Jesus to an open shame....

He....Jesus shall Confirm the Covenant....the Blood Covenant with Many for one week....
and in the midst of the week he Jesus shall cause the The Sacrifice (the Blood sacrifice) and the oblation to cease...
when Our sins are full......God who is a God of Love will confirm with many the Blood sacrifice of Jesus with many for one week....but in the midst of the 7 will cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease....
The door to salvation will be closed....then the Wrath of God will be poured out on the Wicked......
The World will be Judged....

Jesus said
Matt. 24:15....When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation,
spoken by Daniel the Prophet,
Stand in the Holy Place (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Stand in the Holy Place....the Church....when the a/c spirit takes over the church....and a false Christ is preached...
and the church follows a false christ...preaches a false gospel....stand in the holy place.....whoso ever readeth let him unsderstand........stand in the Church...the Body of Christ...

We the True Believers are the Body of Christ.....His Holy Spirit lives in us......but when we fall away from Truth..
Believe a False Gospel.....Preach a false christ....
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the Mountains:

21....For then shall be Great Tribulation, such as was not since the Beginning of the World to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22....And Except those days should be shortened, there should not flesh be saved:
but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened....

Open our Spiritual eyes and let us see what the Holy Spirit is saying to the Church.....the True Believers..

Mrs. B
Mrs. B

Postby Douggg on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:12 am

Well, here's what I think..... wait a minute, this the pre-wrath forum. I shouldn't even be here. Except to wish everyone a Merry Christmas ! :a2: MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! :a2: AND THE PEACE OF CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL.

Sincerely,

Doug L.
Douggg

Postby rizen on Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Merry Christmas Doug.

Hey, is it really true that pretribbers always open their presents before Christmas?

:mrgreen:
rizen

Postby Ready1 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Christmas eve... :grin: :grin: :grin:
Just observing.

E.
Ready1

Previous

Return to Pre-wrath view only