Lisbon Treaty

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

Lisbon Treaty

Postby watching on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 am

Hi Holly,

Do you think the passing of the Lisbon Treaty would lend more support to the possibility that the WEU and Recommendation 666 may by in line with Bible prophecy or less?
watching

Re: Lisbon Treaty

Postby Holly on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Watching,

Sorry for the slow reply. We've been traveling. Your question is a good one. I've wondered about the same thing, and I'm not sure what the answer is. If the treaty passes and somehow Solana becomes the new super foreign minister and the Brussels Treaty is kept intact, then that would seem to lend credibility to the theory FP has been following. But if the treaty failed, then that could also leave the Brussels Treaty intact and may also leave Solana's high representative position open (possibily keeping him out of retirement?). What I'm most interested in -- whether the treaty passes or fails -- is seeing what happens to Solana's position and what happens to the 10-nation alliance (Brussels powers).

Holly
Holly
Owner

Return to Ask Holly