Thanks

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

Thanks

Postby Resurrection Torchlight on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:44 am

Hi Holly,

I just wanted to thank you for the great job you do at FP in maintaining the site. Though I have had my gripes in the past, I still think that you have one of the best prophecy sites on the web. That you are inclusive of other views and not exclusive as many other sites are. That you keep the site looking fresh and current. That you are prompt about updates and passing on pertinent information, and that those who moderate do such a great job with fairness and love. I thank you so much. This site has been a real encouragement to me and yes at times frustrating, but all in all even that has challenged me to learn and grow. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the site and how reading the posts by those who I have become familiar with encourages my faith, and my belief that we are very close to seeing our Lord face to face. May the Lord bless you efforts

God Bless

RT
Resurrection Torchlight

Return to Ask Holly