ignorance among prophecy groups

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

ignorance among prophecy groups

Postby Adamantine on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:35 pm

I thought it should be interesting for you to hear of the level of ignorance I have found among prophecy groups.
First off hats off to your Dad who detailed much of this information. Others still are not seeing it. I had the opportunity to talk for about fifteen minutes with Lion and Lambs speaker Dr. David Reagan yesterday and present to him the basics of the current ENP 7 year treaty theory. He admitted he did not know of the ENP. I had complete copies of it with me and showed it to him. He had two objections which in my opinion are very weak.
He asked if this might just be the first of seven year treaties and I answered of course how could one know. His second
observation was to say if we were in the seven year period there would be no debate about it as it would be such a horrible time there would be no question. I pointed out that dozens of writers over time had felt the first half was relatively mild by comparison.
When I present this to rank and file people at prophecy conventions they are very impressed. It is the leadership that is blinded ....by what?
Surprisingly they simply have not yet heard of fulfilled prophecy or these theories.
I have rented an ampitheater seating 200 in December and will be presenting this to a selection of 100 pastors of my community
If it will be a success or not for attendance I do not know. I expect they may send junior staff if any. I must try however.
I suggest it is time to attempt some sort of national conference. Invite all of the readers of fulfilled prophecy.
This must be done as the time is getting short.
I will be attempting things on my own or am available to help you if such a venture seems good.
Personally I have been praying.. "Lord you seem to have so few available ..send me"

By background I am a Christian since age five.
Married for 29 years with three sons ages 12,14,20.
I have served with African Inland Mission as a pathologist.
and am also a pediatrician which is my current line of work.
I have studied Biblical prophecy for decades following it ever more closely. I asked God to reveal to me if this interpretation was correct and on July 12 was lead to look for gold at 666 on Javier Solana's Birthday.
I believe it was another marker of his growing power and suggest the place to look for these signals is when he gets new powers. i interpreted it to mean the US would soon lose a war for economic hegemony. Two economic articles have since stated the economic turmoil for the US began in July 2007 and because the articles were each written on the fouteenth of their respective months they actually hearkened back to July 14 2007.

I am not a big player in the world or my community and have already suffered some losses because of stands for Christ.
I am determined to do something to get the information out so that should it prove true people will then be able to interpret events correctly. The pretribbers will not recognize a peace treaty as "the one" because they will see it is not seven years in duration. They are at great risk. Praying. Looking and making a venue to act. God Bless.
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Re: ignorance among prophecy groups

Postby ilovejesus2 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Post removed and poster pm'd. One question/post per thread in the Ask Holly forum. :grin:
ilovejesus2

Postby Adamantine on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Oops, Hi When I posted this I was thinking the question with its information was only going to Holly. Did not mean to talk so much about myself except as it was meant to introduce myself and my belief that something larger should be tried to get this out to some groups in America Already this afternoon had my sister tell me to consider if this was a good idea as it might hurt my "career" Same one who told me not to go to Africa because of the "risks".
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Adamantine

Postby Adamantine on Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:15 pm

I am also thinking for my invitation letter instead of asking for the pastor to come to imply send "your local church endtime fanatic." I think that is how most churches and pastors think of the few within their congregations who are interested.Actually those are the ones who might come and deserve to hear...to those who have more will be given and to those who have not what little they have will be taken from them.

Adamantine

Postby Holly on Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Adamantine,

I think it's great you've taken a big step of faith to get the information out. If everyone here at FP did that -- used their specific gifts in their circles of influence -- then we'd be able to warn a lot of people. I'd love for you to e-mail me with information on your conference.

Holly
Holly
Owner

Return to Ask Holly