False Prophet - A Beast (System)?

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

False Prophet - A Beast (System)?

Postby nickylouse on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:17 pm

Hello Holly,

If you are familiar with Ken Klein's production of Cracking the Prophetic Code, you'll know where I am coming from. My question is whether you can see the False Prophet, the Beast out of the Earth, as a system rather than a person?

We are all watching the Alliance of Civilizations for the False Prophet, but could it be that the AoC is merely a division of the system that is the Beast out of the Earth? One division of that system (or entity) could be one that develops a means for trading and another could be one that sets up a portrayal in honor of the Beast out of the Sea.

I appreciate your wisdom and conscientiousness,
Keith
On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. (Luke 21:25-NIV)
nickylouse

Re: False Prophet - A Beast (System)?

Postby Holly on Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 am

Keith,

I'm not familiar with Ken Klein, but the Bible depicts the false prophet as an individual who will be over a system (Revelation 13:11-17). The beast from the sea (the Antichrist) is an individual who will be over the secular world system, and the False Prophet will be over the religious world system. The two will work together to implement the mark of the beast. I'm not sure that the AoC will be the entire system, but seems likely to play a critical part in it. I think many different entities will support the religious system, just as many entities will support the Antichrist system. I hope this helps!

Holly
Holly
Owner

Return to Ask Holly