recommendation 666

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

recommendation 666

Postby Spirit on Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:47 am

hi holly...
new here--joined last month--but i believe i am being led to understand that we may very well be in the 70th week...i am not dogmatic about it, and am keeping an open mind to a few theories...

anyway..how can i get more information about recommendation 666? i wanted to read up on that if possible. is there a good starting point?

thank you..
Spirit

Postby Holly on Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:11 pm

Hi Spirit,

I'm glad you've joined the community here. Here is a link to the actual document, Western European Union Assembly Recommendation 666: WEU Assembly Recommendation 666

Also, here's the link to the EU document also numbered 666 that created the post of high representative for the common foreign and security policy: Document 666 There are two 666 documents connected with this office.

Here is a link to the book Recommendation 666, which can be read for free: Recommendation 666 I recommend the entire book, but Part II, Chapter 11 deals specifically with the Recommendation 666 document.

All three sources are linked to on the front page.

Holly
Holly
Owner

Postby Spirit on Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:07 pm

thank you so much holly..
i will try to read this stuff as soon as i can.

i cannot believe this, but i finally think i have peace in my spirit about some prophecy questions that have not made sense. i have sensed that we have been in the 70th week for a while now and did not understand why...so glad i have found these resources.

i constantly pray for wisdom/discernment related to prophecy...i have been led here, clearly...and it is nice to feel some peace about things!
Spirit

Postby Holly on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:44 pm

That is wonderful, Spirit! Many others have said the same things, that they sensed more was happening than they were aware of and that they prayed for discernment and God led them to FP.
Holly
Owner

Return to Ask Holly