WhY not do a review of the ENP?

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

WhY not do a review of the ENP?

Postby Adamantine on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:24 pm

Looking at the postings readers are less well informed then I would have hoped.

Do you think a discussion of the 7 year ENP instrument is in order?
I do
No speaking disrespectfully, or with contempt, about the President, his Office, or the United States government. We are to respect the authority God places over us. It's OK to disagree. Just do it with respect.

Those who look to liberty to provide anything other than liberty itself are destined to live in slavery.

Men must obtain Truth from the Word of God
Adamantine

Postby Holly on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:43 pm

Adamantine,

In my posts on the latest news, I try to keep reminding readers where we're at (as far as the 70th week of Daniel very possibly beginning on Jan. 1) so we don't lose the forest for the trees. I also keep linking to my dad's overview (which is at the top of the front page) so new people can catch up. I agree that this important development needs to be kept front and center.

I may do a post reviewing the new ENP funding instrument and its significance to help people have more clarity about it.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Holly
Holly
Owner

Reminding ourselves of the sites roots

Postby smallisland on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:07 pm

Holly I can see where Adamantine's coming from. I think some of the discussions are "drifting" - must be really confusing for newcomers to the site. As far as I can see everythings lining up just as your dad thought it would. I posted my thoughts on this in the pre-wrath section, but it seems like the only discussions going on at the moment are in the pre-trib part of the board. This site has always been unique but we may be in danger of getting samey if we don't remind newcomers of its roots - the things your dad discovered and believed. Hope this makes sense - its hard to put into words how I'm feeling.
smallisland

Postby Holly on Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:46 pm

Smallisland,

Thanks for sharing your concerns. FP will seek to keep the focus on the new ENP, though people aren't required to consider this as the only scenario. But it certainly seems like a perfect prophetic match and, as such, will be the angle this site continues to follow.
Holly
Owner

Postby smallisland on Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:48 am

Thanks for your reply Holly - really value this site.
smallisland

Postby Godsword on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Sorry to "interrupt", but what is the "ENP", and does "FP" stand for "False Prophet", or something else?
Revelation 22:21
Godsword

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Godsword wrote:Sorry to "interrupt", but what is the "ENP", and does "FP" stand for "False Prophet", or something else?

Hi Godsword,

I know you are new to the discussion board, but the "Ask Holly" forum is limited to one question per thread, so I'll refer you to this overview which will help "catch you up" on the background on the ENP (European Neighborhood Policy).

http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/page/overview/

If you have a further question for Holly, please start a new thread for her to answer.

Thanks and again, welcome to the board!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to Ask Holly