Sinless Theology?

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

Sinless Theology?

Postby taylor777 on Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:21 pm

Have heard of this? I am still trying to figure it all out, myself. I have seen it with regards to Micheal and Debi Pearl. The one review I saw said, "The Pearls preach the heretical doctrine of sinless theology, that Christians don't sin.."

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ghw4t

In case it doesn't come up right it is the first review on the 7th page. I just can't understand how the could come to such a conclusion.

Any information would be useful.

Thanks,

Dawn
taylor777

Postby Holly on Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:34 pm

Hi Dawn,

I wasn't able to open that article. However, if they are saying Christians don't sin, that is clearly unbiblical. Of course, we should be becoming more Christlike the longer we are Christians, as we cooperate with the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives, conforming us to the image of Christ. But I also believe that the longer we are Christians the more sensitive we become to the sin in our lives that we may not have noticed before. That's my quick response. Hope this helps!
Holly
Owner

Return to Ask Holly