Who is worthy

This forum is for questions related to Herb's views, Bible prophecy and evidence for the truth of the Bible and our Christian faith (Christian apologetics). The questions are for Holly only. One poster per thread please.

Who is worthy

Postby NLN on Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:37 pm

Holly,

Is it an appropriate question to ask you who / what ministries you feel are worthy of a person's attention these days ? I see on your blog, those that you recommend to avoid, just wondering if you have any offsetting, edifying things to say about persons / ministries that you find totally error-free ?

Thanks in advance.

Blessings!
=============================
NLN

Postby Holly on Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:06 am

Hello NLN,

Unfortunately, we won't find any error-free ministries on this fallen earth (my own included)! : )

But we can definitely stay away from ministries that have more poison than good coming from them — especially when there are so many good ministries and churches to choose from. I almost feel silly even naming ministries I consider good since there are so many. I personally have been very blessed by the teaching of Adrian Rogers, of "Love Worth Finding Ministries" (who recently died). I also have benefited from Stand to Reason's ministry (an apologetics ministry). Of course, there are many more, but those two immediately come to mind, and I'd recommend them highly. I also, obviously, believe strongly in the ministry of Fulfilled Prophecy.
Holly
Owner

Return to Ask Holly