Petra, Ethiopia or the mountain nearest you?

This forum contains answers from Herb to many questions about Bible prophecy.

Petra, Ethiopia or the mountain nearest you?

Postby I've Seen Angels on Mon May 14, 2007 7:47 am

I have been interested in why would God tell the people in Isreal to flee to Petra...why there are some already moving to Ethiopia to get closer to the mountains and possibly near the Ark of the Covenant that so many believe resides there.....Are the mountains the key to this...would the mountains block the signal for RFID (they are on our cell phones. already in the new twenty dollar bill, already in so many things we are using already, even some cars already have it installed...patients are getting it placed without their consent in nursing homes to keep track of them.)

Do you think that this is significant? Do you think that RFID is the precursor to the mark of the beast?

Our hospital is getting ready to fingerprint its employees and only our finger over a red scanner can gain access to the machine to obtain medications..this makes me uneasy. Should I be concerned? We are already using a scanner and barcodes on patient ID bracelets when patients come into the hospital...we have to scan it for medications.

Gail :a2:
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby Herb on Fri May 18, 2007 5:44 pm

Gail

My understanding is Jordan, where Petra is located, will remain outside the AC's reach durring this time. Other than that, I don't know. Sorry.

Herb
_2 Timothy 4:1-4__Image
Herb
FP Founder

Return to Ask Herb