Days of Noah

This forum contains answers from Herb to many questions about Bible prophecy.

Days of Noah

Postby MaryALice on Sun May 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Herb,

Do you think that the Niphilim were took physical form in the days of Noah in order to mate with humans. I know this isnt directly related to Prophecy, but it will help with a discussion that i am having regarding this topic. I thought you may know, or direct me to where I could get some more information regarding this. Thank you, MaryAlice
Eye has not seen, nor ear heard. Niether has entered into mind the things which God has prepared for those that love him. 1 Cor 2:9
MaryALice

Postby Herb on Mon May 07, 2007 2:55 pm

MaryALice

My understanding is there are two main schools of thought on this. One is the "sons of God" that produced children that became giants on earth were the angels who didn't keep their first estate (Jude 6-7). The other school says the "sons of God" were the sons of Seth who took wives from the daughters of Cain. I've noticed that many good Bible scholars chose to leave this question open. That suggests to me that there may not be any solid evidence for either school over the other. So, I too have stayed neutral on this. Sorry I can't help more.

Herb
_2 Timothy 4:1-4__Image
Herb
FP Founder

Return to Ask Herb