How can my teenage daughter help spread the news ......

This forum contains answers from Herb to many questions about Bible prophecy.

How can my teenage daughter help spread the news ......

Postby I've Seen Angels on Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:18 pm

My daughter started a discussion in class a week ago in her economics class regarding the very things we have learned here on your site. The amazing thing is that the teacher(His wife informed him of these events) and some of the students have been hearing and being the taught the same things as we have learned here from their parents.

A very exciting discussion took place according to my daughter who was amazed that others knew about the ENP, about the High Representative to the EU and that the Revelation prophecies and the prophecies of Daniel are coming to fruition. These teenagers were not scared but excited.... but some were shaking their heads in doubt.

My question or rather my daughter Rachel's question is "How do we teach this to other teens without turning them away or scaring them? She wants to be a part of the spreading of this information and so does her friends. She came home amazed that so many did not know...especially the very friends that go to our church. Our pastor is heading more towards giving sermons on the Secret and nothing on Bible prophecy. I know...it is time to seek another church.

Please guide Rachel in her venture to spread the news...that our Lord is coming soon.

Gail
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby Herb on Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:31 pm

Gail

I'm still looking for an answer to Rachel's question myself. I don't think there is any way we will be able to prevent a negative reaction from some. Many simply don't want to hear what we have to say. Yet, I believe the Bible instructs us to tell them anyway. Judgement is coming. And Peter tells us judgement begins first with God's own household. I think the only thing we can do is be loving and be as accurate with the facts of prophecy and world events as possible. When in doubt about what to say, stick to the basic road signs -- Israel's rebirth (Rev 12:1), the revival of the Roman Empire (Rev 12:3), the 10-nation alliance and the first Mr. Europe (Daniel 7:7-8). Hope this helps.

Herb
_2 Timothy 4:1-4__Image
Herb
FP Founder

Postby I've Seen Angels on Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:04 am

Herb

Okay...before I give this advise to my daughter I thought I would take it myself to work over the weekend.

Herb....people wanted your site...they were gathered around me wanting more....I am still amazed because I just stuck with the basic road signs and I was amazed at their reactions.

They just did not know and now they want more...I gave out your web site like candy and they seemed very genuine in wanting to learn more.

ThanK You Herb....stay simple and stick with the basics...great advise!

My daughter is excited...she wants to teach others what we learn here...she wants her friends to be with her in HEAVEN!

Gail
A Child of God

and Rachel thanks you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hu Adon, Hu Adon, Hu kam min amitim vey Hu Adon.

He is Lord, He is Lord. He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
I've Seen Angels

Postby Herb on Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:17 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience Gail. Your report is very encouraging. Many have the feeling that some important things may be going on in our world, but they don't know where to look. I believe God gave us Bible prophecy to use -- to help lead people to Jesus. Again, thanks!

Herb
_2 Timothy 4:1-4__Image
Herb
FP Founder

Return to Ask Herb