Dr. Solana tired?

This forum contains answers from Herb to many questions about Bible prophecy.

Dr. Solana tired?

Postby saved2001 on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:41 pm

I get the feeling that you are of the opinion that Dr. Solana is NOT going to step down.

While reading your commentaries, I could almost see you give a little nudge-nudge and wink-wink.

Do you feel that Dr. Solana is using his possible retirement as a means to an end and will infact not retire but gain even more power if that's possible? Or do you feel he is or has groomed his successor, and if so who do you think will get the job? How will this affect your whole argument about how Dr. Solana fits into end times prophecy?
saved2001

Postby Herb on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:15 pm

saved2001

My focus has always been commentary on Bible prophecy and reporting the news. And the way I see things, I don't believe Solana actually wants to step down -- he wants his new post. But, if he doesn't get his post soon, he may very well step down. As far as my "argument" is concerned, I'm not sure what you mean. I have never argued that Solana is the AC, if that's what you mean. All I have ever argued is that Solana appears to be fulfilling the prophecies concerning the rise of the AC. Even should he step down, I believe the argument would still be sound.

Herb
_2 Timothy 4:1-4__Image
Herb
FP Founder

Postby saved2001 on Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:04 pm

Thanks for your reply Herb, as always.
saved2001

Return to Ask Herb