What is Biblical faith and the will of God

the place to ask general questions not prophecy related

What is Biblical faith and the will of God

Postby PetriFB on Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:46 am

Different churches, denominations and believers have various interpretations and teachings for the Biblical faith. Among those comprehensions are healthy and wrong teachings.

I try to handle this teaching primarily in the light of the Bible. The purpose is to study that what the Bible teaches for the faith in accordance with the Bible. In this teaching, I also study that in a what way the faith appears in the Bible. The purpose is not grubbed wrong teachings, but examine the Biblical faith.

It is obvious that when we study the Biblical faith, so we understand how distorting faith leads harmful consequences. Test my teaching in the light of the Bible by the prayer. My teaching is not all-inclusive for this topic, but it works as the signpost that you personally begin profoundly to study the Bible and search the will of God.

The whole teaching is in my site: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/biblicalfaith.html
PetriFB

Re: What is Biblical faith and the will of God

Postby keithareilly on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:16 am

John 6:28,29

28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
keithareilly
Supporting Member

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 am

I believe in being a "doer" in the Holy Spirit, "walk by Faith, not by sight"....most Christians rely on man and not God alone. Faith is a commitment with God. A relationship with God gains knowledge, not a relationship with your "Bible"....I run into many Christians who is always trying to gain so much knowledge from the Bible thinking they are drawing nearer to God, but many are not applying the true knowledge or relationship with God. We must walk in Faith to understand God's Will...all denominations in this world are poison, God is a jealous God, trust Him alone and not man, that's Faith...........since I am legally blind and God has not healed my eyesight, but has prolonged it...doesn't mean I have less Faith...the Will of God has a purpose and I could care less what all the Faith mockers telling me that I am not saved because of my blindness. They are the devil who is trying to strip your true Faith away. Whatever is God's Will is His Will, not yours....if God wants me to preach, witness, etc as a blind person, than that's His Will and that's all that matters to me. A lot of Christians today does not understand what is True Faith is why there are so many denominations today, a real poison.....

In Christ, Woody
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Postby Sunny on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:52 pm

This sums up what knowing the will of God and doing it means:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:5
Sunny

Postby WOODHENOT3 on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 am

Sunny wrote:This sums up what knowing the will of God and doing it means:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

Proverbs 3:5

:a3:
In Christ Always,
Woody
WOODHENOT3

Return to Bible Study Q & A