Why Some Are Not Healed in Jesus' Name

the place to ask general questions not prophecy related

Why Some Are Not Healed in Jesus' Name

Postby Be still on Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:06 am

1 Corinthians 11
Examine Yourself
27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood[d] of the Lord. 28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup. 29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner[e] eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s[f] body. 30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened by the Lord, that we may not be condemned with the world.
33 Therefore, my brethren, when you come together to eat, wait for one another. 34 But if anyone is hungry, let him eat at home, lest you come together for judgment. And the rest I will set in order when I come.

:wow:
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Postby Be still on Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:11 am

and many sleep.

:wow:

I feel like I just discovered top secret information. :praise:
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Postby ozell on Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 pm

Hi BE STILL

to add on to that excellent scripture you posted.

Mt 6:30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Mt 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Mk 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believet

And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Mt 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

ozell
ozell

Postby Be still on Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:03 pm

Thanks for adding that Ozell. :mrgreen:
YSIC, Karen
Be still

Return to Bible Study Q & A