Question

ask questions, report problems and other tech suggestions

Question

Postby laney on Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

I have noticed lots of topics here that are not open for discussion here on this forum. I know every forum has it policies, rules and regulations and I respect that and see most people try to respect that here. I hope I can get this question out without offending anyone in anyway. This is a sincere one. For the people here that would like to be able to have discussions that are off limits here, is there a problem if I invited them to another forum that has a more relaxed policy? I love this forum and don't intend to leave. I am not trying to pull anyone from this forum to leave here either. I think there is room to come here and abide by these rules while maybe going there and being allowed to discuss other topics. I sincerely ask this question in hopes to help all. :grin:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Re: Question

Postby laney on Fri May 13, 2011 8:17 am

:bump:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Abiding in His Word on Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 am

Hi laney,

Since it's against board rules to post or link to other forums, that shouldn't happen. But if you were to invite them via a pm, that would be permissible.

Hope that answers your question. I sent you a pm regarding the same. :grin:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby laney on Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 am

Sorry I didn't see the message before the bump. :thankyou: :grin:
laney

Return to Club Confuzzled aka Tech Q&A