Odd Sign-In

ask questions, report problems and other tech suggestions

Odd Sign-In

Postby Passion on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Question: Why does it tell me on the log-in page that I've exceeded the amount of tries at logging in, and so now I must type the characters I see in the box? This has been happening off and on lately, the first time I try logging on. But at least it would let me log on after typing the characters.

But just a couple of minutes ago, when I typed in my Username and tried to log in, it immediately told me (even though it was my first attempt) that I had exceeded the amount of tries I get; and this time, it kept making try and try again at typing the stupid characters in the box, as if each time I typed them, they were wrong. But they weren't. I triple-checked each one and then checked again, and they were correct! But it just made me keep doing over and over before finally letting me on the board.

Any ideas?
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Re: Odd Sign-In

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi Passion,

Several members have reported this recently and it has happened to me as well. I'll report it. Thanks for your post.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Passion on Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 pm

:blessyou:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

Passion

Postby Abiding in His Word on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 pm

It should be corrected now, but if you experience it again, please let me know. Thanks!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Passion on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 pm

So far, so good! :thankyou:

Passion

Postby laney on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 am

Been happening to me also. :roll:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby daffyladysson on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:38 am

it has been happening on other boards as well.
My blog: "unknown possibilities await"
Subject: My decision to leave the Conservative Mennonites
This week's post: Mennonite, Evermore: The positives of what the Conservative Mennonites taught me.
daffyladysson

Return to Club Confuzzled aka Tech Q&A