Can't send private messages?

ask questions, report problems and other tech suggestions

Can't send private messages?

Postby Just_Betsy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm

I've sent private messages in the past without problems, but today it seems that I can't.

Someone sent me a PM that I really want to reply to, but my reply stubbornly refuses to leave my outbox. I clicked "submit," but it's still in my outbox instead of in my "sent." I composed a new message and copied and pasted the unsendable message into it, and clicked "submit," but the new message is stuck in my outbox as well. What do I do?
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Re: Can't send private messages?

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi Betsy,

Mail will remain in your outbox until it is picked up by the person to whom it was sent. When it is picked up, it will no longer show in the outbox, but will show in your "sent" box.

Hope that helps.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Re: Can't send private messages?

Postby Just_Betsy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Oh, I see. That's different from other forums I've worked with. Thank you for explaining it to me.
Betsy

Persecution is coming. Of COURSE it is. The only question is, will we remember that it is a privilege to bear His reproach? Will we count it all joy that we are counted worthy to suffer with Him? Will we love? Or will we get belligerent and hateful toward our enemies, in defiance of our Lord's command and example?
Just_Betsy

Return to Club Confuzzled aka Tech Q&A