saved post

ask questions, report problems and other tech suggestions

saved post

Postby laney on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:13 pm

What happens to a post when you save it? :bag:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Re: saved post

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Not sure what you mean, laney. How did you save one?

Ohhh....I never noticed that before!! How funny! Let me try to save mine and see if/how it can be retrieved.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:40 pm

OK! Got it now! Maybe the board assumes you want to save it as a draft; i.e. for some reason you get interrupted before finishing. When you come back to the same thread and want to finish it, click on "reply" and it will show your saved post. Click on that and then submit (pretty sure) and it will post it in the thread as the next post. Pretty sure I got that right as I just saved the one above and then retrieved it prior to this one.

I don't know if it can be retrieved and posted in another thread tho. That might be fun to try.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby laney on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanks Abiding! :grin:
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be [people] of courage; be strong." (1 Cor. 16:13
laney

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:31 pm

You're welcome, laney! And thank you for showing me something I never knew was there! :grin: Might come in handy sometime.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby jgilberAZ on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:21 pm

This doesn't seem to work if you are posting a new topic.

If I want to post a new topic, and save it as a draft, how do I pull it back up again?

:oops:
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby Abiding in His Word on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 am

jgilberAZ wrote:This doesn't seem to work if you are posting a new topic.

If I want to post a new topic, and save it as a draft, how do I pull it back up again?

Hi Jeff,

After you've saved it as a draft, click on "new topic" again. You will see the option to "load" (at the bottom of the window) and will show the name of the post you saved. Clicking on that should bring it up.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby jgilberAZ on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:23 am

Yes, that worked.

Thanks!

:wink:
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Return to Club Confuzzled aka Tech Q&A