computer weirdness

ask questions, report problems and other tech suggestions

computer weirdness

Postby TexasBeliever on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:50 am

In the forums, the only time I see the words "post a reply" or "start a new thread", is when I roll over blank space with the curser. I actually can't see the words until then. Same thing in private messages.

Can anyone tell me how or if I can fix this? :doh:
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
TexasBeliever

Re: computer weirdness

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 am

Just curious, TexasBeliever.... you've been a member since 2008. Has it been this way all this time or is this a new development? Also, what browser are you using and have you tried to access the board with a different browser to see if the problem is present in both?
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby TexasBeliever on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 am

Hi and thanks for responding. I'm using internet explorer with no problem on other computers, just on my new laptop. My old computer also had no problem.
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
TexasBeliever

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:29 am

TexasBeliever wrote:Hi and thanks for responding. I'm using internet explorer with no problem on other computers, just on my new laptop. My old computer also had no problem.

Well, by process of elimination, I'm assuming that the problem is not with the board, but with your laptop as you probably already surmised. I'm wondering if there might be a discussion forum for that type of laptop on the web where you might pose that question. Sorry I was unable to help.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to Club Confuzzled aka Tech Q&A