A suggestion for modifying the posting page

ask questions, report problems and other tech suggestions

A suggestion for modifying the posting page

Postby bchandler on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:17 am

To whom it may concern,

Could we please get a change to the message composition page as follows:

1. Please move the save, preview, and submit buttons to be just beneath the composition window.

2. Please move the smileys from the right hand pain to the bottom of the page, or between the composition and thread review panes, or to the top of the page, so they don't unnecessarily elongate the page. Or even better yet script them to a pop out side bar.

3. Perhaps add save, preview, and submit buttons to the top of the page, just above the subject line also.

I think these changes to the composition pages would make the page more compact, and useful, with far less need for scrolling up and down all the time.
I am not a god or a doctor, and nothing i say should be construed as medical advice or even as correct. I am merely a living soul who is exercising my unalienable rights, endowed upon me by my creator, and recognized in the Constitution for the united States of America, to freely speak about the things i believe. No other soul should grant my words any weight without first determining their credibility and/or accuracy for themselves.
bchandler

Re: A suggestion for modifying the posting page

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi bchandler,

The layout options for the board would be handled by the Tech Admin. You can pm him with this suggestion if you like. Click on the words Tech Admin on the front page of the forum and you will see brett. Click on his name and you will be able to pm him directly.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to Club Confuzzled aka Tech Q&A