What costs more than the blood of Jesus Christ?

Discussion and debate not related to prophecy.

What costs more than the blood of Jesus Christ?

Postby Keeping Alert on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 am

I was just reading this and all of the sudden it jumped at me...

Revelation 5:9 And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

We who once upon a time, called upon the name of Jesus, thanking him for his sacrifice on the cross for our sins, asking him to cleanse us from all our sins... What have we just done?

Besides being JUSTIFIED, REDEEMED, FORGIVEN, BROUGHT NEAR by his blood among many other things clearly stated in the bible, we are PURCHASED BY HIS BLOOD.

Now when we purchase something, we own the item... It is a done deal... No one questions the legality of the transaction.

Now the owner has basically three options to deal with his possessions?

He can neglect it or he can cherish it... For that I can be sure of the answer for he said

I will never forsake you (Hebrews 13)

And

Nothing can separate us from the love of God (Romans 8)

There is one more option... And that is there can be a take over bid... A bid of higher price for our souls!

I thank God there is Nothing that is of higher value than the Blood of Christ... None... And I think that pretty seals the deal once we are His!

In-Christ,
KA
Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.

πατερ δοξασον σου το ονομα
Father, glorify thy name.

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Keeping Alert

Re: What costs more than the blood of Jesus Christ?

Postby ampersand on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:02 pm

Excellent post, KA! That's powerful stuff right there. His goal was to exchange His blood for us! He wanted us.
Thanks for this post!

In Christ,
&
ampersand

Re: What costs more than the blood of Jesus Christ?

Postby Mark F on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:55 pm

Keeping Alert wrote:I was just reading this and all of the sudden it jumped at me...

Revelation 5:9 And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.

We who once upon a time, called upon the name of Jesus, thanking him for his sacrifice on the cross for our sins, asking him to cleanse us from all our sins... What have we just done?

Besides being JUSTIFIED, REDEEMED, FORGIVEN, BROUGHT NEAR by his blood among many other things clearly stated in the bible, we are PURCHASED BY HIS BLOOD.

Now when we purchase something, we own the item... It is a done deal... No one questions the legality of the transaction.

Now the owner has basically three options to deal with his possessions?

He can neglect it or he can cherish it... For that I can be sure of the answer for he said

I will never forsake you (Hebrews 13)

And

Nothing can separate us from the love of God (Romans 8)

There is one more option... And that is there can be a take over bid... A bid of higher price for our souls!

I thank God there is Nothing that is of higher value than the Blood of Christ... None... And I think that pretty seals the deal once we are His!

In-Christ,
KA

With that I must agree, thank God for the blood!!
Mark

All Scripture from NKJV

Edited for a friend.
Mark F

Return to General Bible Study & Debate