its odd to me

its odd to me

Postby jonah33 on Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:11 am

it is very odd to me that this forum and the one about Jesus are the least read and the least posted in... :(
It is a great mistake to give a man who has not been convicted of sin certain passages that were never meant for him. The law is what he needs...Do not offer the consolation of the gospel until he sees and knows he is guilty before God. We must give enough of the Law to take away all self-righteousness. I pity the man who preaches only one side of the truth-- always the gospel, and never the law.
-- D.L. Moody
jonah33

I agree

Postby jickes on Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:22 am

I agree with your findings. While this is a prophecy board I think it is important that we scroll down the sheet and view the other forums.
jickes

Postby JADLAZ99 on Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:20 pm

Jonnah33

I have noticed the relatively fewer threads in these two forums as well. However, and with out trying to rationalize it, I think it has to do with the topic. Please notice the some of the posts have quite a few views. I know for myself often in these two forums I will visit a posting and then print out the material for future reference – I am sure others may have done the same.

Also, the information shared here is more like tactical advice – not something that is updated daily. There is a thread at the top of the “Whatever” forum titled – ‘who have you shared Jesus with today’ that board members update periodically. That thread has had over 6,000 views.
With my mind on hope, my heart, my soul on faith.

Running on Faith ...

JAD

"If Darwin's theory of evolution was correct, cats would be able to operate a can opener by now."
Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.
A wise man once said, “Most I fear God. Next to Him, I fear him that fears Him not.” If someone has no fear of God, he will lie to you, steal from you, and even kill you … if he thinks he can get away with it.”
JADLAZ99

Re: its odd to me

Postby Holy_Mackerel on Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:39 am

jonah33 wrote:it is very odd to me that this forum and the one about Jesus are the least read and the least posted in... :(

This is true and I've noticed that myself... but it's NOT really the focus of this board now is it.

Lets face it the board is called FulFilled Prophecy.. NOT Present Evangalism...

I wish this section was bigger too, but I'm glad it's atleast here.
Holy_Mackerel

Postby kat on Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:02 am

yup... I like to read a lot of the posts....but that doesn't mean I feel the need to reply....Gods Word is perfect without me trying to add my spin to it...lol
kat

Postby Lookfortruth on Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:58 pm

I witness by actions, example, and patience. If someone asks me, I will share more (and they usually ask). I have found that people become defensive and unhearing when I "push" my faith. I always warn them if they ask, that they will have to hear me out for the answers if they want to know why I have peace. When I do that, they have agreed to listen, so they do. I never sugar coat it, I just have their permission to speak. I usually enjoy their respect whether they accept my message or not. But I believe God has planted a seed. I would love to hear others share what they do :wink:
Candy
Lookfortruth

Return to How To Witness