The Perfect Tract

The Perfect Tract

Postby mark s on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:50 pm

What should an Evangelistic Tract say?

I want to write a simple tract to hand out to people I come into contact with, something that will express the plain, unadorned Gospel, to reinforce whatever I might be able to tell them.

What should it say?
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby PerishNot on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:39 pm

Mark, That is a great question. I can give you a link to some of the tracts that we have done and maybe it will give you an idea. Or if you have an idea, run it by me and I would be happy to help you put it together. We have our tracts at the following link. If you like the ones we have there you can down load them for free and take them to a printer yourself or you can contact me through the site and I will send you some of the tracts you like. We do not charge at all for the tracts or anything on the site. We just want the Gospel to go out.

Here is a sample of what we have done. I have more tracts that I have not put on the site yet, so contact me if you want me to send you copies via e-mail for you to look at.
http://perishnot.com/node/2

I hope I helped you with your question.

Perishnot
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2Pe 3:9
PerishNot

Postby water on Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:37 pm

Check this one out:

http://www.gnpcb.org/product/663575730699

Also, from a pastor I know who shines for the Lord:

http://www.stepuptolife.com/Media/SUTL_English_Adult_2005.pdf
Now is the time to be the Sons of Issachar - 1 Chronicles 12:32

My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
water

Postby oh_mensch on Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:53 pm

Just make sure it has a convicting amount about personal sin, and then grace.

Take the good person test then you will understand what I mean.

www.NeedGod.com

I was not convicted of my own sin until I came face to face with God's Law.
They have plenty of easy to use resources as well.
oh_mensch

Postby crmann on Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:30 pm

Hello, oh_mensch.....

Welcome to FP....

The Old Timer

:wavewelcome:
crmann

Postby wendysquirel on Mon May 05, 2008 7:34 pm

I know it's been a while since this was posted, but one thing that I have done in the past was take some scriptures that tell how much God loves us and I printed them on business size cards and when I went to a restuarant, I would leave one with the tip when I left. Someone done that with me one time when I worked at a Bank before I was saved, they slipped it to me through the drive up window and I still have that card to this day. It really reached out to me.
wendysquirel

Postby Abiding in His Word on Mon May 05, 2008 7:41 pm

Great idea, wendysquirel! I buy some little cards (business-card size) at the local Christian book store and put them in birthday cards, etc. They also have Bible verses on them.

Great to have you posting!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby crmann on Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Hello, wendysquirel...

:wavewelcome: :wavewelcome:
crmann

Re: The Perfect Tract

Postby savedbygrace on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:32 am

I especially like some of the ones on the perishnot.com link above, as they are in the similar style as the "Way of the Master" technique by Ray Comfort. That is especially effective, IMO.
You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience you possess your souls. Luke 21:16-19
savedbygrace
Supporting Member

Postby 4Jesus4ever on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:07 am

I was at a fair yesterday and got a tract. It is very convicting. I do recommend it.
They have a website: LINK

This is the tract I'm talking about:
LINK
Don't ever let life pass you by...
4Jesus4ever

Postby mark s on Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:59 pm

4Jesus4ever wrote:I was at a fair yesterday and got a tract. It is very convicting. I do recommend it.
They have a website: LINK

This is the tract I'm talking about:
LINK

That's my all-time favorite tract!!!

That tract was part of what led my wife to Christ.
ειπεν αυτη ο ιησους εγω ειμι η αναστασις και η ζωη ο πιστευων εις εμε καν αποθανη ζησεται
. . . saying to her Jesus, I AM the resurrection and the life, the one believing into Me even dying shall live . . .
mark s

Postby tara on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:11 am

Hello,
Our church offers a course called "Evangelism Explosion." The steps are very effective and the results have been amazing! Essentially, it starts out with 2 questions:

Have you come to the place in your spiritual life where you know for certain that if you were to die today that you would go to Heaven, or is that something you would say you're still working on?

If you were to die today and stand before God and He were to say to you, "why should I let you into Heaven?" what would you say?

Both questions will allow you to determine whether the person is saved or not and what the person is basing their salvation on. Then you can present the gospel message concisely to them. We've used it in our church visitation program and have been amazed at the number of folks who have been impacted by this method of presentation.
I've enclosed a website address for obtaining their pamphlets.

https://www.evangelismexplosion.org/shop/index.jsp
tara

Return to How To Witness