One Thing You Can't Do In Heavan, Mark Cahill

One Thing You Can't Do In Heavan, Mark Cahill

Postby PerishNot on Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:06 am

Hello all, I just wanted to share a couple of tools we use to share with the lost here in Modesto, California. Mark Cahill, www.markcahill.org has 2 books. One book is for the believer that wants to know how to share thier faith called "One Thing You Can't Do In Heavan." This book is also available in Spanish. The other book is called "One Heartbeat Away" and is for the lost. This book goes over evidences of the the Bible being TRUE, Evolution be a LIE, and brings the non-believer through teh full Gospel, Including the law. It also touches on Bible prophecy. Both books can be purchased on his website and are available in audio book / MP3. I believe you can listen to them free on his site.

I came across Mark's book "One Thing You Can't do In Heavan" 3 years ago and the Lord set me on fire to reach the lost. PRAISE GOD! :grin:

So, can you guess what the "one thing we can't do in Heavan", that we are commanded to do here on earth?
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2Pe 3:9
PerishNot

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:59 am

:wavewelcome: to the board, PerishNot! Thanks for the link; I'll check it out later today.

Enjoy your time of discussion and fellowship!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby PerishNot on Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:35 pm

Thank you "Abiding In His Love", We have been following this board for a few months now and have learned so much from all of you. We are in Awe of all that is going on around the world under our noses. :shock:

:oops: I mis spelled "Heaven". Sorry!

PerishNot
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2Pe 3:9
PerishNot

Postby Salty Skipper on Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:51 pm

:welcome: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Salty Skipper

Postby PerishNot on Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:52 pm

Here is a link to a video of Mark Cahill giving a talk on "One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven" http://perishnot.com/node/34

Be prepared to be challenged and hopefully set on fire to reach the lost!

Perishnot
PerishNot

Re: One Thing You Can't Do In Heavan, Mark Cahill

Postby searchlight71 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:51 pm

I had the opportunity to eat dinner and meet Mark Cahill, he was a nice, tall man (played bball for auburn I think) . I had the opportunity to listen to him witness, my parents described the message as a fire and brimstone message, but at the time, it worked for me. Would love to meet him again.
searchlight71

Return to How To Witness