What a Dream!

What a Dream!

Postby cocatholic on Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:17 pm

I don't remember too many details or if it belongs under this heading, but here it goes.....Don't laugh. I'll admit it's a little weird.

I dreamt last night that there was a big war going on. Don't know too much of the history of this ongoing campaign, but that a HUGE naval fleet from China was heading towards Canada. For some reason the Hudson Bay area was coming to mind, but geographically that's way out of the way for a Chinese fleet.

In any case most of my dream was sensed and I never really had a visual of an attack or a battle beginning. I knew though that China felt it had an overwhelming advantage almost like how Russia would feel over Israel. They went through this thin waterway or channel to get further inland likely to attack a major city.

When the fleet made it's way in all of a sudden the onslaught began and Canadian forces (possibly with our help? don't remeber for sure) ripped apart this armada of Chinese vessels. While Canada suffered only minimal casualties, I felt China was loosing millions, not hundreds of thousands, but MILLIONS - 5 - 10 -15 -20.

I felt horrible that this war was going on and started screaming even if they were against the US, "No, no, NO, please NO!!, make it stop, now would be a great time for You to intervene, we're SORRY!...."

Just then I saw that I was in an old vehicle driving on a highway with a dirty and already cracked windshield. As I was screaming repeatedly for Christ to come, I heard the windshield crack some more, then a BRILLIANT glow....then darkness. It stopped too soon to determine if it was a nuclear blast or if the trumpet was blaring.

I woke up.

Thoughts?
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

Psalm 139:13-14
cocatholic

Postby JR on Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:40 pm

I don't know, but it sounds mostly like just a scary dream. I get no spiritual message from it. Just my opinion.

:angel:
JR

Postby Abiding in His Word on Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:44 pm

You didn't say whether or not you thought this dream was from God or whether is contained a message of some sort, but I assume that's the purpose for posting it.

I do believe God speaks to us sometimes through dreams. But I also believe that He who sent the dream knows it's meaning for you. When we sleep, our bodies, minds, and spirits are resting and free of the distractions of everyday life and God may use that time to reach us with something He wants to convey. But He will also make the content of the dream known whereas others will be only guessing and using methods that are questionable. We must go to Him for our answers.
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to How To Witness