The small things from His hand mean the most to me!

The small things from His hand mean the most to me!

Postby CrystalClear on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi, all:

Wanted to publicly lift up our Abba for yet again arranging things so perfectly for me.

Part of my dissolution decree included the fact that if I made over a certain amount in a year, I would get to take our youngest as my tax deduction.

I was never expecting to make this amount working where I currently do...but mid-year, I was elevated to fulltime status, and this week's paycheck will put me over the minimum. And just in time, because I'm suddenly being set back to part-time within two weeks because of staff shifting around. In fact, I volunteered to go part-time because the girl "under" me wanted to move forward in the company and the only way she could do it is if I stepped back, so I did.

I'm now trusting Abba to provide another form of income so I can keep up with the big child support drop that's coming in June of next year.

But for now, so glad for this wonderful and "just in time" situation that He brought about. I feel so blessed!

:bowing:

CC
CrystalClear

Re: The small things from His hand mean the most to me!

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:05 am

:praise:
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Postby burien1 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 am

:praise: Thank you, Lord, for blessing our friend.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Sunny on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:33 am

:praise: for the not-so-mini miracle!
Sunny

Postby daffodyllady on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:46 am

God does care about these "small things". And in the long run, sometimes we look back and see they weren't so small after all.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Return to Praise Corner