Healing Miracle.........

Healing Miracle.........

Postby T-Minus? on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Today is September 24,2013 and I just realized 10 minutes ago that I received a personal healing miracle so I wanted to glorify God and edify my brothers and sisters with the report!! I had a mole on my forearm that was about 1/16 inch tall, 1/4 inch diameter that would occasionally change colors. It has been there for several years. About a month ago I asked God to take it away,as I had done numerous times in the past. Every day it was still there but I thanked God anyway for the evidence not yet seen. I did that every time I looked at it. I had forgotten about it for a few days and just now noticed that it was gone! I am personally edified by this small miracle. I have another medical condition much more serious that I need to believe for. In addition, my wife has to have gall bladder surgery in two days. It is a humbling thing and a very special feeling to realize that God heard me. I thank him for it!!!!!!! Maranatha!!
T-Minus?

Re: Healing Miracle.........

Postby Sunny on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:24 pm

What a sweet reassurance from God that He hears your prayers and cares about even the small things.

May God answer your other prayer for healing, and be with your wife during her surgery and bless her with rapid healing, too!

I had a bump on my nose I prayed about. It seemed such a small thing. But God answered me, so I understand what a big encouragement the mole being healed was for you! :a2:
Sunny

Postby burien1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:53 pm

:bowing: :praise: That's the third time today I have praised Him for His wonders done for His children. :grin: :banana:

Praying for your other medical condition, and your wife's gall bladder.
Psalm 119:105; Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
burien1

Postby Abiding in His Word on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:54 pm

:praise:

Will remember both you and your wife in prayer! Thanks for posting!
Abiding in His Word
SITE ADMIN

Return to Praise Corner