Panic attack cured

Panic attack cured

Postby daffodyllady on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Today, while I was caring for my bedridden heart patient, we heard on the news that a man was killed in an accident within just a few miles of this lady's house. I saw her go from calm to complete panic in one second. Her eyes went wild, as she was sure that it was someone she knew and loved. She was frantic to find out if her son was safe. I tried to reason with her, and in half an hour, I saw I was getting nowhere and she was not doing well physically from the strain.

I stood beside her bed and asked if I could pray with her. She said yes. I laid my hand on her head and said,

"You spirit of fear, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a sound mind. The peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your heart and mind by Christ Jesus."

Just as fast as it came, the panic left. She smiled, rolled over, and took a nap.

Praise God!
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Re: Panic attack cured

Postby Loop on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:08 am

Praise God, and Praise God you were there with her Daf.. :hugs2:
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby GodsStudent on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:14 pm

:a3:
GodsStudent
Supporting Member

Postby apfuchs on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Awesome.
Waiting for His coming,

A.P. Fuchs
apfuchs