I "squished the angel."

I "squished the angel."

Postby daffodyllady on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:07 pm

At least that's what my sister said...

Yesterday, I was in a tearing hurry to get down to the PO before it closed at noon. I came out to a crossroads 3 miles from my house, and looked both ways, but forgot to look twice. I shot out into the intersection (slightly aggressively...), but suddenly found myself hitting the brakes as hard as I could. Out of nowhere came a wrecker truck, and he was going at least 55 mph. I didn't see him until he was almost right in front of me. I was halfway into the intersection, and he crossed about 2 feet in front of me.

It was over in a split second. He was gone, and it began to sink in... I almost killed my beloved, beautiful 18 yr old daughter, who was riding next to me.

I told Esther, my sis, today, that there was an angel from God holding my car back from hitting that truck. She said I probably squished him pretty hard.

Needless to say, I shall remember to look twice before crossing that mountain road intersection from now on.
Daffodyllady
Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, and touch not the unclean thing, and I will recieve you... Abstain from all appearance of evil...Without holiness shall no man see the Lord.
daffodyllady

Re: I "squished the angel."

Postby Loop on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

:lol:

I've probably squished a couple , well probably more then that, I think my angel's have a couple times went on strike.. :mrgreen: :wink:
Psalms 91
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Loop

Postby jgilberAZ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

:praise: you're all okay.

h
2 Timothy 2:24a..And the servant of the Lord must not strive ...
The meaning is, that the servant of Christ should be a man of peace. He should not indulge in the feelings which commonly give rise to contention, and which commonly characterize it. He should not struggle for mere victory, even when endeavoring to maintain truth; but should do this, in all cases, with a kind spirit, and a mild temper; with entire candor; with nothing designed to provoke and irritate an adversary; and so that, whatever may be the result of the discussion, "the bond of peace" may, if possible, be preserved.
jgilberAZ

Postby plalgum on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

My Pastor related a story that once when driving hard into the night, he saw a truck heading towards him in his lane. He new in a split second that he would die! So he gave up his spirit to the Lord and then instantaneously he was proceeding on his way along the highway with the truck receeding in his rear mirror.
As a footnote to this story, his wife {Renee } died during minor surgery! The Lord giveth and the Lord take away.Pasior Tim is happily married again with a new wife who is a doctor and ministering to this day,
plalgum

Return to Praise Corner