THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

Postby kat on Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:21 pm

I just wanted to put an update....I had posted in the prayer request section...to pray for my house to sell...and all that Jazz....and I have the pleasure to announce...it is done. WOOOHOO!!! Closing is October 12. God is Good!! I decided to fire the realtor that I had...hired a friend and within the week....we had an offer. SOOOO....all we are waiting for is the papers to come through! The people are paying CASH!!! This is so great...because my hubby can come home now! Plus, I found a different job that I hope I will like better...Jesus has just been holding me in His arms so much lately! I can FEEL it!! I am excited...I feel a renewed spirit in me!
Anyway....Thank you to all of you who have prayed for me and my family!! I really appreciate it...and I wanted to let you know....God listens and Answers!! :a3:
kat

Postby Passion on Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am

:banana: :a3: :angel:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Postby WhiteH2OWoman on Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:17 pm

All-RIGHT! God is good, all the time! And all the time, God is good!

Kat, please post an update when you have the time. I'd like to read about the closing, assuming it went through. Cash is great, isn't it?

:a2:
WhiteH2OWoman
Supporting Member

Return to Praise Corner