33%
no
No votes
Havn't been, but now I think I will....
66%

Total votes : 3

WOW!!!!

Postby Gracie2 on Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:32 pm

I was told by someone in the Police Dept that the crime rate in my city has gone down 33% this past year.... :grin:

I don't think that they realize that people have been interceding from around the world...I might tell them if I get the chance.

Anyway, if you want to see the Lord move in your cities....it all starts with intercessory prayer...

and for anyone who has prayed for me or my apt complex....I want to say a great big thank you...

I've been praying for revival in this city...perhaps the Lord has big plans for this place...

:a3:

I just wanted to share.....this was awsome news...

I was told that other police agencies have been coming in to try and find out what the secret is.....

Think I should tell them?????

:angel:

:armor:
Gracie2

Postby Passion on Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:06 pm

Gracie, what a great praise! You are right, we should be interceding for our cities. I'd gotten so wrapped-up in interceding for the unsaved and everyone on FP, I totally spaced out praying for my city/area. We live just outside of a town who's population is only around 7000, yet it ranks something like5th or 6th in our state for violent crime. :disappointed: Lots of meth here. :cry:
"But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the Lord is a light for me."

--Mica 7:7-8

Passion

Return to Praise Corner